Windows 10: Is this some known bug in 2004 or Cortana is actually broken

Discus and support Is this some known bug in 2004 or Cortana is actually broken in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/anupamss10 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/anupamss10, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Is this some known bug in 2004 or Cortana is actually broken

/u/anupamss10, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Cortana's bug

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Cortana might have been hidden, you can enable Cortana by following the below mentioned steps:

1. Right click on the taskbar and click on Cortana.
    2. Select the option Show search box or Show Cortana icon.

However, you can follow the troubleshooting steps from
    Troubleshoot problems with the Start menu or Cortana

NOTE: The last step in the article mentioned is to Reset the PC. Resetting the PC will remove the data and programs/applications installed on the computer. We suggest you to take a data backup if you want to reset the PC.

If the above steps didn’t help you fix the problem, reply to the following questions:

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer recently?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Mikey89 Win User

Is this some known bug in 2004 or Cortana is actually broken

Known and Resolved issues for Windows 10 May 2020 Update version 2004

BRUH that list of known issues.

Makes me wish i had actually installed 1909 instead of sticking with 1903. *chuckle

Will most of the known issues get fixed though soon ? Or at least in the future ?

I'm asking because i think end of life cycle for 1903 is in December 2020 which means i'll probably be forced to download 2004.

Mikey89, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Is this some known bug in 2004 or Cortana is actually broken

1. Is this some known bug in 2004 or Cortana is actually broken - Similar Threads - known bug 2004

2. Are these some windoes bugs I shouldn't worry about or is this actual malware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are these some windoes bugs I shouldn't worry about or is this actual malware?: All happened when I opened my PC first time in the day, wich happened to be the day my MalwareBytes free trial ended. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-some-windoes-bugs-i-shouldnt-worry-about/19e12e95-6ddd-45d9-b69c-87c138906554
  3. Are these some windoes bugs I shouldn't worry about or is this actual malware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are these some windoes bugs I shouldn't worry about or is this actual malware?: All happened when I opened my PC first time in the day, wich happened to be the day my MalwareBytes free trial ended. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-some-windoes-bugs-i-shouldnt-worry-about/19e12e95-6ddd-45d9-b69c-87c138906554
  4. Are these some windoes bugs I shouldn't worry about or is this actual malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Cortana Bug

in Cortana
    Cortana Bug: Hi, I'm experiencing bugs when i try to set an alarm using cortana.Firstly, i type "set an alarm at 12.30pm today"Then it asks me "what time would you like your alarm?" at this part, the first problem appears. it does not understand my command while other normal commands such...
  6. Is this a known Search UI bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a known Search UI bug?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fuu_dev [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6565w/is_this_a_known_search_ui_bug/
  7. 2004 Cortana

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2004 Cortana: With the new store based Cortana in 2004 - is it possible to add 2 accounts, i.e. an Office 365 work and a personal Microsoft account? I can't seem to find a way to do that? submitted by /u/WiggityZwiggity [link] [comments]...
  8. Cortana and 2004 - UK

in Cortana
    Cortana and 2004 - UK: When I update to Windows 10 20H1/2004 it all goes well, except Cortana reports as "not currently available in the UK". The Cortana Tab in settings in missing. I've checked that I'm am signed in everywhere I am and also tried resetting the Cortana app, but nothing works. I've...
  9. Cortana and 2004

in Cortana
    Cortana and 2004: When I update to Windows 10 20H1/2004 it all goes well, except Cortana reports as "not currently available in the UK". The Cortana Tab in settings in missing. I've checked that I'm am signed in everywhere I am and also tried resetting the Cortana app, but nothing works. I've...
  10. Cortana broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana broken: Hey Guys and Gals, I have a windows 10 pro system and about 2 weeks ago sfc /scannow found corruption and could not fix it. I then ran multiple Dism commands and DISM fixed the corruption. But now Cortana is being dumb and stops letting me type searches and displays black...