Windows 10: Is this some sort of easteregg or something?

Discus and support Is this some sort of easteregg or something? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MadJackTheThird [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MadJackTheThird, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Is this some sort of easteregg or something?

/u/MadJackTheThird, Jan 9, 2021
  2. DougMarvy Win User

Sorting the Edge's frequently visited sites

Thanks for the time, Parth. You explain how to show the most visited sites. This I know. I've asked how to sort them, , and you do not address my question.

DougMarvy, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Mussels Win User
    The P35 Chipset Club

double post (sorry) but another good way is to sort it by FSB, so that people can look to the top of the list to see the best OC'er in each category.

possibly sort it out by core type as well?

Kentsfield (B-3 stepping)
    Kentsfield (g0 stepping)
    Conroe
    Conroe 1333 FSB (e6x50 line)
    Allendale (2M 800FSB)

its an idea, but the list is somewhat short at the moment so it may be pointless til it gets bigger.

Mussels, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Is this some sort of easteregg or something?

How to sort photos in Windows essentials photo gallery.

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to sort your pictures in the way you want them. Kindly take note that the only options to sort your photos in Photo Gallery are the following:

• Date taken
    • Date modified
    • File size
    • Image size
    • Rating
    • Caption
    • File name
    Also I suggest follow the below steps.

Press ALT + W + K, one after other & check if the photos are shown in the order they were taken.

I hope this helps.

Thanks & regards.

Mohammed Ali.

Mohammed AliAli, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Is this some sort of easteregg or something?

1. Is this some sort of easteregg or something? - Similar Threads - sort easteregg something

2. Is UnlockerTool.exe a Virus of some sort?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is UnlockerTool.exe a Virus of some sort?: So I tried to root my lenovo but I got orange-state bootloop I only now realized root sucks and really has no privileges, but this isn't the point of this post so in an effort to try to fix if, I looked on YouTube and saw some videos about an windows app that can fix those...
  3. Is UnlockerTool.exe a Virus of some sort?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is UnlockerTool.exe a Virus of some sort?: So I tried to root my lenovo but I got orange-state bootloop I only now realized root sucks and really has no privileges, but this isn't the point of this post so in an effort to try to fix if, I looked on YouTube and saw some videos about an windows app that can fix those...
  4. something is wrong with my pc i think some sort of virus has done it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    something is wrong with my pc i think some sort of virus has done it: hi i have a gaming pc however im having crashing issues, my gpu drivers are always up to date but windows updates im having a issue with, when i try and update windows it says "something went wrong, try and open settings later" so i decided to look it up on youtube and they...
  5. something is wrong with my pc i think some sort of virus has done it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    something is wrong with my pc i think some sort of virus has done it: hi i have a gaming pc however im having crashing issues, my gpu drivers are always up to date but windows updates im having a issue with, when i try and update windows it says "something went wrong, try and open settings later" so i decided to look it up on youtube and they...
  6. Need some sort of generic driver or something

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need some sort of generic driver or something: So this Toshiba Satellite C55-B5100 had windows 10 on it and it was really slow, so I put good ol windows 7 on it. However I forgot it comes with zero drivers, and the ones I find online do nothing. So I would like help with finding a generic driver or something that can at...
  7. Need some sort of generic driver or something

Need some sort of generic driver or something: So this Toshiba Satellite C55-B5100 had windows 10 on it and it was really slow, so I put good ol windows 7 on it. However I forgot it comes with zero drivers, and the ones I find online do nothing. So I would like help with finding a generic driver or something that can at...
  8. Is this a trojan or some sort of virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a trojan or some sort of virus?: I dont know if im paranoid because of odd problems with my pcs with the timing of some life events or if Im being hacked or played with. The past couple months Ive been getting odd errors trying to get into websites I used to have no problem with. Not alot just some specific...
  9. Is this a trojan or some sort of virus?

Is this a trojan or some sort of virus?: I dont know if im paranoid because of odd problems with my pcs with the timing of some life events or if Im being hacked or played with. The past couple months Ive been getting odd errors trying to get into websites I used to have no problem with. Not alot just some specific...
  10. Easteregg on Cortana

in Cortana
    Easteregg on Cortana: Never gonna give you up You guessed it! Never gonna let you down Ok so me and my little bro were bored, so we naturally or not so naturally wanted to Rick Roll Cortana. So He said "Hey Cortana" and I followed him with "Never gonna give you up" and we ended up with this...