Windows 10: Is This Something I Need To Worry About?

Discus and support Is This Something I Need To Worry About? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello :) I went use Defraggler and an unfamiliar warning popped up. Does this mean that I'll never be able to defrag? I use Windows 10 Pro. [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bocephus, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Bocephus Win User

Is This Something I Need To Worry About?

Hello Is This Something I Need To Worry About? :)

I went use Defraggler and an unfamiliar warning popped up. Does this mean that I'll never be able to defrag? I use Windows 10 Pro.

Is This Something I Need To Worry About? [​IMG]

Is This Something I Need To Worry About? [​IMG]

:)

Bocephus, Jan 14, 2020

2. Should I be worried about giving remote access?

I posted a reply for you.

I suggest that you READ it and follow the steps in it

Bill Smithers, Jan 14, 2020
  3. locutus12 Win User
    X800GTO2 AUTOMATED FLASH UTILITY Via DVD\CD... Very easy Is This Something I Need To Worry About? :)

hmmm... i dont mean to worry you but thats not good... *Confused Is This Something I Need To Worry About? :confused:

what exactly did you do to it originally, tell me step by step and list the files you used (including links if possible) i will try to back track and recreate the error using VMware if i can (VMware a special tool i use for testing crap out *Smile Is This Something I Need To Worry About? :) )

locutus12, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Sahnee Win User

GTX TITAN or GTX 960 ? (for the same price)

Dont worry,I've got many potencial sponsors on the waiting list.

Sahnee, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Is This Something I Need To Worry About? - Similar Threads - Something Need Worry

2. Worried about a .docx file I opened

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Worried about a .docx file I opened: Recently I opened a .docx file that I probably shouldn't have. I've done scans with Bitdefender, Malwarebytes and full Windows defender scans, they all came up clean. I permanently deleted the file before I could check if there was a .exe extension. I wasn't prompted to...
  3. Is it something to worry about?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it something to worry about?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ashwinp123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ejhwa0/is_it_something_to_worry_about/
  4. Is this Something To Worry About?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is this Something To Worry About?: I just reinstalled windows 10 pro on my computer and noticed that under system information that it states "Installed memory (RAM) 16.0 GB (15.9) usable". Is this something to worry about, or how do I correct it? 144044
  5. Worries about sudden Enterprise upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Worries about sudden Enterprise upgrade: Hello. Recently after the 1903 update that I got, I saw that my Pro version of Windows changed to Enterprise. I said this to my friend and he said I'll have to pay yearly for the license. It upgraded without my knowledge as I had always checked and had the Pro version....
  6. Worried About Changing Display Resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Worried About Changing Display Resolution: Hi, I was taking a look at different display resolutions, and I wanted to see how it looked on my desktop before it automatically reverted back to my previous one, so I minimized it, but it instantly reverted. My worry is that I didn't click the actual revert button, so...
  7. I'm about to get 1803 -Should I be worried?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm about to get 1803 -Should I be worried?: I have read many, many problems encountered by users after 1803 was applied to their system. In fact there are web sites devoted to 'common problems after installing v1803' I can see mine will be applied when I next re-start. Should I be concerned? Your thoughts? 110574
  8. i need to know something

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    i need to know something: so hi everyone here is what i want to learn Screenshot and Screenshot these are screenshots of my graphic cards when i look into directx recognition window when i enter 'dxdiag' in search can anyone tell me what is my graphic cards memory in gb? 62437
  9. Worried about PC temperatures

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Worried about PC temperatures: I recently played in the Overwatch beta, where I experienced a bit of stuttering after some time, which was then followed by a crash. Afterwards, I checked for my PC's temperature, and noticed it got really hot, making me think it possibly overheated. Since then, I've been...
  10. Worried about event viewer errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Worried about event viewer errors: hi guys managed to install windows 10 and everything seems to be working great. I looked in event viewer and I'm getting loads of errors, the same over and over. one is that keeps coming up is kernel-power event id 137 The system firmware has changed the processor's...