Windows 10: Is this Soundblaster Control Panel also compatible with other sound cards?

Discus and support Is this Soundblaster Control Panel also compatible with other sound cards? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. So I wanted to ask if Soundblaster Control Panel is compatible with other soundcards (example onboard soundcard from Realtalk for example).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PrincPersia, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Is this Soundblaster Control Panel also compatible with other sound cards?

Hello.

So I wanted to ask if Soundblaster Control Panel is compatible with other soundcards (example onboard soundcard from Realtalk for example). Because I'm listening to music on the road with Windows 10 Tablet, and I'm annoyed when some music gets too quiet and too loud, and I have to turn the volume knob here and there all the time, I want to use this control panel from Creative Soundblaster on my Windows Tablet, because there is a feature called Smart Volume, where the program simply automatically adjusts the volume of the music.and I have tried this feature under my Sounblaster soundcard at Driver Software, and I think the Smart Volume does a good job with volume adjustment. That's why I really want this on my Windows Tablet.

What do you think, is this control panel from Soundblaster Kompatible which I have linked here?

Sound Blaster - Sound BlasterAxx Control Panel free PC and Mac software for download

:)

PrincPersia, Jul 10, 2020
  2. repoo Win User

Creative Soundblaster Z control panel issue

hello,

Soundblaster Z control panel lost most of the features after Windows update to 17101.rs4. I've tried to reinstal whole driver pack (SBZ_CD_L13_1_01_10) without succes. Any clues?

Is this Soundblaster Control Panel also compatible with other sound cards? [​IMG]

repoo, Jul 10, 2020
  3. DanielHkn Win User
    Sound Control Panel

Ever since the new windows updates, Sound Control Panel , also known in the bottom right (from sounds - speaker) as Playback Devices / Recording Devices, this tab has been taken out and we were given some option not many care about (even if they do, a
    lot of people never asked for it). Even so, why was it taken out? Is there a shortcut for it? Is there any way I can put the tab back on? It's annoying to have one or more steps to reach the Sound Control Panel when it has ALWAYS been like this FOR AGES.

DanielHkn, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Is this Soundblaster Control Panel also compatible with other sound cards?

Windows 10 issues, can't get sound, issues with control panel and printer.

Hi Robin,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What exactly happens when you try to print or find control panel?

Try the steps mentioned in the link.

As you have issues with the sound, try the steps mentioned in the link

Windows 10 sound issues

You may try find the control panel by typing control panel in the search box.

Let us know more about the issue to assist you better.

Ravinath P, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Is this Soundblaster Control Panel also compatible with other sound cards?

1. Is this Soundblaster Control Panel also compatible with other sound cards? - Similar Threads - Soundblaster Control Panel

2. Realtek Audio Control Panel, IS NOT EMULATED IN Control Panel/Hardware & Sounds/ Sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Control Panel, IS NOT EMULATED IN Control Panel/Hardware & Sounds/ Sounds: I am not sure what the game play is between Microsoft, Realtek, and the motherboard manufactures, but I've gotten tired of it. This has been going on for years now and needs to be addressed. To the point that this issue has been reported to the Consumer Affairs Division,...
  3. Realtek Audio Control Panel, IS NOT EMULATED IN Control Panel/Hardware & Sounds/ Sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Control Panel, IS NOT EMULATED IN Control Panel/Hardware & Sounds/ Sounds: I am not sure what the game play is between Microsoft, Realtek, and the motherboard manufactures, but I've gotten tired of it. This has been going on for years now and needs to be addressed. To the point that this issue has been reported to the Consumer Affairs Division,...
  4. Sound control panel not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound control panel not opening: So I just noticed that the sound control panel is not opening, I tried right clicking the volume icon on the taskbar, and click sounds. I also tried opening it from the sound settings. Anything I can do?...
  5. Control Panel Sounds: not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Control Panel Sounds: not working: Hope the screenshot is clear: [img] In fact the window seems unfamiliar; shouldn't it have check boxes showing which actions have been set? If it's relevant this is Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.418) - - - Updated - - - OK, sorted thanks. I found a suggestion to update...
  6. Sound Control Panel

Sound Control Panel: Ever since the new windows updates, Sound Control Panel , also known in the bottom right (from sounds - speaker) as Playback Devices / Recording Devices, this tab has been taken out and we were given some option not many care about (even if they do, a lot of people never...
  7. Control Panel Sounds

Control Panel Sounds: Device Disconnect makes a sound while computer is in sleep mode. How do I turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-sounds/4c65c3d3-48e9-43c9-8531-bb29344b98a1
  8. Creative Soundblaster Z control panel issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creative Soundblaster Z control panel issue: hello, Soundblaster Z control panel lost most of the features after Windows update to 17101.rs4. I've tried to reinstal whole driver pack (SBZ_CD_L13_1_01_10) without succes. Any clues? [img] 104371
  9. Sound Control Panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Control Panel: Hi.Running a Windows 10 computer.Running headless using Remote Desktop.Only use the computer as a music server.Have a dac connected to computer.In sound panel under playback it's only option is Remote Audio.Dac and other options are not there.Right click to show disabled and...
  10. No sound, No Control Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    No sound, No Control Panel: Installed Win10 and have the following problems. 1) I have no sound; Sound icon on task bars says "No audio Output Device Installed." When I run troubleshooter, it says Troubleshooting couldn't detect the problem. 2) Control Panel: When I click on control panel it...