Windows 10: Is this supposed to be here? I can’t remove it don’t know what it is.

Discus and support Is this supposed to be here? I can’t remove it don’t know what it is. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Squimpy216 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Squimpy216, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Is this supposed to be here? I can’t remove it don’t know what it is.

/u/Squimpy216, Jan 31, 2021
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jan 31, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jan 31, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Is this supposed to be here? I can’t remove it don’t know what it is.

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Is this supposed to be here? I can’t remove it don’t know what it is.

1. Is this supposed to be here? I can’t remove it don’t know what it is. - Similar Threads - supposed here can’t

2. I can’t sign in and I don’t know the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t sign in and I don’t know the password: Everytime I click sign in it takes me to this and if I try and troubleshoot it it ask me for password to administrator and I have no idea what that is I tried everything won’t work...
  3. I can’t sign in and I don’t know the password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t sign in and I don’t know the password: Everytime I click sign in it takes me to this and if I try and troubleshoot it it ask me for password to administrator and I have no idea what that is I tried everything won’t work...
  4. I can’t sign in and I don’t know the password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know what to do: So when some games started to not start, I chose the reset pc button and chose to keep files. After everything was done, everything was deleted and started running slow. So I tried opening settings but it was not opening so I tried pressing the windows button but that didn’t...
  6. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know what to do: So when some games started to not start, I chose the reset pc button and chose to keep files. After everything was done, everything was deleted and started running slow. So I tried opening settings but it was not opening so I tried pressing the windows button but that didn’t...
  7. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I don’t know what’s going on!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don’t know what’s going on!: I was just wondering if someone could please help me because I really don’t understand what’s happening it’s only doing this to one monitor the other monitors completely fine I checked all my cords everything plugged in the right holes. I don’t understand what’s happening...
  9. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know what to do: I started my pc today, which was a bit glitchy (out of the normal) and I then shut it down and turned it on again. It then had to register a reparation - never actually came to desktop. Now I am “stuck” in the selection of “recovery media” (not sure if that’s the name). If I...
  10. Is this supposed to be here?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is this supposed to be here?: So I was looking at my storage on my laptop and I thought that I should optimize it, then i noticed this [img] It's the one at the very bottom, is that supposed to be there? 28409