Windows 10: Is this supposed to be that small? Plus, since today, I can't type here to search. Can...

Discus and support Is this supposed to be that small? Plus, since today, I can't type here to search. Can... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Nervous_Abrocoma4748 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nervous_Abrocoma4748, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Is this supposed to be that small? Plus, since today, I can't type here to search. Can...

/u/Nervous_Abrocoma4748, Aug 29, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Small taskbar icons and Cortana search

What do I suggest?

I suggest you hit the WinKey and start typing..., forget the icon and search box altogether! *Wink

Edwin, Aug 29, 2020
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Aug 29, 2020
  4. Jen.Q Win User

Is this supposed to be that small? Plus, since today, I can't type here to search. Can...

start typing to search

Hi PaulPChou,

I'm Jen a Microsoft customer like you and an Independent Advisor here to help. Here are the things that you can do to troubleshoot Windows search.

Restart Windows search service

- Press the Windows button and letter R

- Type Services.msc in the Run dialog box

- Scroll down from the list and locate Windows search

- Right-click on it and select Restart

- Restart the computer and check if Windows search is working

You can also check this article and perform the suggested troubleshooting steps. Do the troubleshooting steps one by one and check if it fixes the issue.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/452014...

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Jen

Jen.Q, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

Is this supposed to be that small? Plus, since today, I can't type here to search. Can...

1. Is this supposed to be that small? Plus, since today, I can't type here to search. Can... - Similar Threads - supposed small Plus

2. Type Here To Search

in Cortana
    Type Here To Search: I've noticed that when I try to use the type here to search it is no longer working. Every time I type in anything it just closes on me and doesn't work. I've restarted my PC several times and it still doesn't work. Anyone know the fix for this? Thanks...
  3. Type Here To Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Type Here To Search: I've noticed that when I try to use the type here to search it is no longer working. Every time I type in anything it just closes on me and doesn't work. I've restarted my PC several times and it still doesn't work. Anyone know the fix for this? Thanks...
  4. Type Here To Search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. type here to search

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    type here to search: this is happening with me please help type here to search box is becoming black and not responding [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/type-here-to-search/977fa735-afae-49ac-8eed-f756aa896431
  6. Type Search Here

in Windows 10 Customization
    Type Search Here: My type search here feature in Windows 10 no longer works. What can I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/type-search-here/3b340d25-a504-417c-8aac-6f9bcec2b5e7
  7. Why can't I search in the "Type here to search" box?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why can't I search in the "Type here to search" box?: Hello My computer have Windows 10, and recently I found out that, I can type in the "Type here to search" box, but there nothing coming up... its really annoying. I don't know what to do? Hope you guys can help me ;...
  8. Type here to search

in Windows 10 Customization
    Type here to search: Is there any way of making the box "type here to search" any smaller. I would just like to see the magnifying glass icon only. Win 10 Home. 145270
  9. "Type here to search"

in Cortana
    "Type here to search": I cannot access this tab. It isn't working. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/type-here-to-search/19a9d6fe-7e9b-4e45-a87b-b5b6934d11b9"
  10. Is this supposed to be here?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is this supposed to be here?: So I was looking at my storage on my laptop and I thought that I should optimize it, then i noticed this [img] It's the one at the very bottom, is that supposed to be there? 28409