Windows 10: Is this the default windows 10 font? my font changed and I'm trying to get the original. If...

Discus and support Is this the default windows 10 font? my font changed and I'm trying to get the original. If... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sean_Owe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f8igba/is_this_the_default_windows_10_font_my_font/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sean_Owe, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Is this the default windows 10 font? my font changed and I'm trying to get the original. If...

/u/Sean_Owe, Feb 23, 2020

2. RESETTING THE DEFAULT FONTS?

Hello,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have performed. To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• Did you delete any fonts from the system?
    • Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • When you say ''Tried the one in the font menu but it didn't work!
      ‘’did you tried the option Restore default fonts settings? If not you can try the below steps.
    Let’s try to restore the default fonts settings and check if this helps.

• Type fonts on the Windows search bar and select
      Fonts.

• Click on Font settings on the left pane and click on
      Restore default fonts settings.

• Click on OK.
    Check if this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 23, 2020
  3. change my fonts ??

Hi Edgar,

There are several steps that you can follow to change default fonts. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Which fonts are you trying to change, is it on a specific application or your Windows computer font?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Feb 23, 2020
  4. Is this the default windows 10 font? my font changed and I'm trying to get the original. If...

How to change font size in Windows 10 and set them to default?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As your concern is about changing the font size, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Are you referring to font size in Windows operating system/ with in the Windows Live Mail?
    • Have you installed any fonts on your device?

If you are referring to font size in Windows operating system, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Steps to restore the default font settings.

• Press Windows key, type font and select
      Change Font Settings
    • Click on Restore default font settings.
    • Sign-out from the current user account and re-sign in and check if it helps.

Step 2: Change the font settings

• Press Windows key, type font and select View fonts installed.
    • Click on Change font size in the left pane.
    • Under Change the text only, click on the drop down arrow choose the appropriate option and change the size you wish to and click on
      Apply.

If you are referring to Windows Live Mail, I would like to inform that it is by design you cannot change the font settings to default on Windows Live Mail. Instead, you can choose appropriate font size and fonts while typing the mail.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

Is this the default windows 10 font? my font changed and I'm trying to get the original. If...

1. Is this the default windows 10 font? my font changed and I'm trying to get the original. If... - Similar Threads - default font font

2. my fonts has changed, how to get the original font? Also tried going to control pantel and...

in Windows 10 Customization
    my fonts has changed, how to get the original font? Also tried going to control pantel and...: [IMG]After updating to the lastest windows, my fonts has changed, I've shared a photo, how to get the original font? Also tried going to control pantel and restoring default font setting, didn't work...
  3. Changing default font

Changing default font: Hello: Just want to understand why Windows 10 lacks a basic, simple function to select a different default system font. I see recommendations from Microsoft to use third party procedures and use regedit? Is this really the Microsoft recommended way? After performing a...
  4. change window 10 default font

change window 10 default font: how do you change default font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-window-10-default-font/4c7360ab-28ab-4136-9c2e-b2ee569b8237
  5. Change my Windows 10 Font to default

Change my Windows 10 Font to default: Hi, Microsoft Community Peeps! So I saw this website can change your Windows 10 default font to another font you want and I was followed the steps carefully It turns out I'm not. So, now I got error that my Windows 10 font looks weirdand I need help to fix it by change it...
  6. Change default font on Windows 10

Change default font on Windows 10: Hello my name is Daniel Wallinger. I would like to change my default font on Windows 10 Segoe UI and Calibri body. How do I change it. Many thanks Daniel...
  7. Changing Windows 10 Default Font.

Changing Windows 10 Default Font.: Hi everyone. Will changing Windows 10's default interfere with the system and cause incompatibility issues? Also, will it cause apps to crash? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-windows-10-default-font/de423c91-8afa-48e1-a07c-514b3155f858
  8. Change default fonts

Change default fonts: Windows 10 Pro 1903 I want to change all my default fonts to Segoe Bold, size 11 I can most of it with Winaero Tweaker, but not the system font. The font substitute category of the registry doesn't have Segoe. I found a site that explained how to to add Segoe to the font...
  9. Change of default fonts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Change of default fonts: Does anyone know how to fix this font issue? Did a registry edit, tried restoring to default and no luck. Please help. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-of-default-fonts/1b611ef6-f34b-4971-acb6-603be0572999
  10. Changing default font

Changing default font: It seems the default font on this WIndows is Arial and it's really ugly, especially when reading an entire page in Chrome or in any other browser. Tried to change the font in all browsers- no result. It can change only the size- Arial still there. It bugs me that it's...