Windows 10: Is this the kind of service we expect from the Microsoft?????

Discus and support Is this the kind of service we expect from the Microsoft????? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What is this... the OS itself is using the computer rather than me even offline. what the hell is that?! [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Manish2808, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Is this the kind of service we expect from the Microsoft?????

What is this... the OS itself is using the computer rather than me even offline. what the hell is that?!

Is this the kind of service we expect from the Microsoft????? f8e187bb-0220-4834-92f0-6c78ecb23cbf?upload=true.png

:)

Manish2808, Nov 25, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Build 2016: What to expect

Source: Microsoft Build 2016: What to expect | ZDNet

See also:

Brink, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Is this the kind of service we expect from the Microsoft?????

Windows 10 and microsoft services and apps

Hi Randy,

Thank for posting your query in Microsoft community.

Step 1: I would suggest you to reset Windows store cache
    and check if it helps. Please follow these steps:

a. Press Windows + R keys to open
    run window.

b. Type the following command in run
    and press Enter.

wsreset.exe

Step 2: I suggest you to set time and region to US and check if it helps:

• Press Windows + X key

• Select control panel

• Click on region

• Set the region as US.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Is this the kind of service we expect from the Microsoft?????

1. Is this the kind of service we expect from the Microsoft????? - Similar Threads - kind service expect

2. BSOD: System service expectation: what failed, WdFilter.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: System service expectation: what failed, WdFilter.sys: I have been having this problem for a while just wanted to know if there’s any fixed.-Chasin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-system-service-expectation-what-failed/7edf3685-e359-42ee-b1e1-c4f8756ffcc8
  3. BSOD: System service expectation: what failed, WdFilter.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: System service expectation: what failed, WdFilter.sys: I have been having this problem for a while just wanted to know if there’s any fixed.-Chasin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-system-service-expectation-what-failed/7edf3685-e359-42ee-b1e1-c4f8756ffcc8
  4. We noticed that the Interactive Services Detection service was removed from Windows 10 at...

in Windows 10 Customization
    We noticed that the Interactive Services Detection service was removed from Windows 10 at...: We use the service Interactive Services Detection to register a licensing service for our software. I have noticed that it was removed from Windows 10. Will the service only be removed from desktop or also from servers such as Windows Server 2016?...
  5. What should we expect with Patch Tuesday tomorrow?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What should we expect with Patch Tuesday tomorrow?: Also, should I be worried about a repeat of last month? Or do you expect everything to go smoothly for everyone? 177603
  6. What kind of services can cause issues?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What kind of services can cause issues?: My laptop keeps freezing randomly for few seconds. I tried to find the cause of the problem and I foumd out, it can only be a windows issue. I checked my hardware, everything was fine. I also factory reseted it and the issue still remains. I recently disabled sysmain and it's...
  7. system service expection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    system service expection: HOW TO FIX WHEN I AM OPEN PUBG MOBILE WITH GAMELOOP "YOUR PC RAN INTO A PROBLEM" HOW TO FIX IT ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-service-expection/d03cb24c-4853-4b86-a01d-50014fc8c7c7
  8. What to expect from Microsoft at Black Hat USA 2018

in Windows 10 News
    What to expect from Microsoft at Black Hat USA 2018: Black Hat USA 2018 brings together professionals at all career levels, encouraging growth and collaboration among academia, world-class researchers, and leaders in the public and private sectors. This is an exciting time as our Microsoft researchers, partners, and security...
  9. What to expect from Microsoft’s October 6th event

in Windows 10 News
    What to expect from Microsoft’s October 6th event: And you thought that a Windows 10 Mobile build would be the biggest news this week. Official invitations from Microsoft for an event on October 6th have been sent out. They read “We have some exciting news to share about Windows 10 devices” followed by the time and date which...
  10. Here's everything we expect Microsoft to announce in 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Here's everything we expect Microsoft to announce in 2016: [img] Microsoft has had a good 2015. The company introduced a new laptop, the Surface Book, launched a new version of Windows, updated a lot of its software for businesses, and updated its Surface Pro tablet and fitness Band. But Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella is just...