Windows 10: Is this the official site?

Discus and support Is this the official site? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Halo there, I wanted to get into music, so I wanted to install Magix. I came to this website > MAGIX Music Maker – Übersicht Is this the official... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BlueAskSwer, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Is this the official site?

Halo there,

I wanted to get into music, so I wanted to install Magix.

I came to this website > MAGIX Music Maker – Übersicht

Is this the official site of Magix, don't I get a virus when downloading?

Please answer as soon as possible, because I want to install it already now if it is official.

Thanks in advance.

:)

BlueAskSwer, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Jun 5, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Is this the official site?

OFFICIAL   Shadwen (Review)

Wow. *Frown Is this the official site? :( This has been on my wish list, simply because it reminded me, as you said of one of the greatest stealth games of all time: Styx. However, your review suggests I might better spend my money elsewhere, which is sad. Or at least wait till it's heavily on sale.

Thanks for your last "official" review!

rtwjunkie, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Is this the official site?

1. Is this the official site? - Similar Threads - official site

2. found trojan in the sysinternals suite zip after downloading from official site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    found trojan in the sysinternals suite zip after downloading from official site: i have downloaded sysinternals suite for windows from official website today and for safety i have scaned it in the virus total and it found trojans and total 3 viruses in the sysinternals zip. Please reply what to do....
  3. found trojan in the sysinternals suite zip after downloading from official site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    found trojan in the sysinternals suite zip after downloading from official site: i have downloaded sysinternals suite for windows from official website today and for safety i have scaned it in the virus total and it found trojans and total 3 viruses in the sysinternals zip. Please reply what to do....
  4. how can i download windows 10 from official site

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i download windows 10 from official site: how can i download windows 10 from official site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-download-windows-10-from-official-site/cb2ada53-55a0-4526-99f4-8c7ebebe5a7a
  5. how can i download windows 10 from official site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i download windows 10 from official site: how can i download windows 10 from official site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-download-windows-10-from-official-site/cb2ada53-55a0-4526-99f4-8c7ebebe5a7a
  6. how can i download windows 10 from official site

7. Is Windows 11 Official Release Site Up Already!...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows 11 Official Release Site Up Already!...: Hello Team, It looks Like to me that the Official MS Windows 11 download and install site is now up already for those looking for the MCT and Update Assistant. tools to install windows 11 now. For More Information Please go to Microsoft Official Download Site...
  8. Is Windows 11 Official Release Site Up Already!...

Is Windows 11 Official Release Site Up Already!...: Hello Team, It looks Like to me that the Official MS Windows 11 download and install site is now up already for those looking for the MCT and Update Assistant. tools to install windows 11 now. For More Information Please go to Microsoft Official Download Site...
  9. is Yandex "http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=625119&clo calename=ru-RU" site officially...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is Yandex "http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=625119&clo calename=ru-RU" site officially...: I had hard days with Yandex malware in previous. Yesterday had some trouble with my Firefox browser wanted to check out does same happening on explorer and for big surprise noticed yandex as default home page for windows internet explorer. Then picked up some info about...
  10. Is there any site that hosts Windows 10 ISO files from official Microsoft servers and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any site that hosts Windows 10 ISO files from official Microsoft servers and...: Because the official Microsoft Windows 10 ISO download site does not support download managers and adguard.net website also does not support download managers. I want to download it using download manager because there is only 1.5 GB daily data cap for my internet. submitted...