Windows 10: is this the official website?

Discus and support is this the official website? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [IMG] is that the official website?:www.google.com.703501542409261.windows-update-service.com... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ADiT24, Aug 17, 2020.

1. ADiT24 Win User

is this the official website?

is this the official website? [​IMG]

is that the official website?:www.google.com.703501542409261.windows-update-service.com

:)

ADiT24, Aug 17, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Aug 17, 2020
  4. erocker Win User

steamgamesales.com

Seems like a website to garner traffic. All it does is redirect to steampowered.com. Seems like an unecessary step to me. Who knows what that website is really for? If you want to purchase a game on Steam, use the official site. www.steampowered.com. They even list what's on sale on their front page.

erocker, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

1. is this the official website? - Similar Threads - official website

2. There are 3 options for Windows 11 download on Microsoft's official website. What is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are 3 options for Windows 11 download on Microsoft's official website. What is the...: Hello, I am a new user of Windows. If I ever have to re-install or download Windows due to a any problem in future.How will I do it? Because as I can see there are 3 options for Windows 11 download on Microsoft's official website. What is the difference between them? And in...
  3. There are 3 options for Windows 11 download on Microsoft's official website. What is the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There are 3 options for Windows 11 download on Microsoft's official website. What is the...: Hello, I am a new user of Windows. If I ever have to re-install or download Windows due to a any problem in future.How will I do it? Because as I can see there are 3 options for Windows 11 download on Microsoft's official website. What is the difference between them? And in...
  4. when i try to buy minecraft from the official website it say 'We’re having trouble...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to buy minecraft from the official website it say 'We’re having trouble...: it didn't work when I tried to but it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-buy-minecraft-from-the-official/2516fa8e-056b-4286-9d06-2677f5cf93e9
  5. when i try to buy minecraft from the official website it say 'We’re having trouble...

when i try to buy minecraft from the official website it say 'We’re having trouble...: it didn't work when I tried to but it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-buy-minecraft-from-the-official/2516fa8e-056b-4286-9d06-2677f5cf93e9
  6. An error message when attempting to download ISO of Windows 11 22H2 from the official website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error message when attempting to download ISO of Windows 11 22H2 from the official website: Please Microsoft, I need a valid link of an iso file to download Win11_22H2_French_x64v2.iso in French language. I can't download it from the official download page due to this error message : "We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and...
  7. An error message when attempting to download ISO of Windows 11 22H2 from the official website

An error message when attempting to download ISO of Windows 11 22H2 from the official website: Please Microsoft, I need a valid link of an iso file to download Win11_22H2_French_x64v2.iso in French language. I can't download it from the official download page due to this error message : "We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and...
  8. i purchased a windows 11 through the official website of microsoft and the product key is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i purchased a windows 11 through the official website of microsoft and the product key is...: dears i purchased a windows 11 - HOME version and i could not use the product key as it's says it's invalid noting that i have been trying to contact the live support and no one could help. i also opened alot of tickets and tried to contact the support team in egypt and no...
  9. i purchased a windows 11 through the official website of microsoft and the product key is...

i purchased a windows 11 through the official website of microsoft and the product key is...: dears i purchased a windows 11 - HOME version and i could not use the product key as it's says it's invalid noting that i have been trying to contact the live support and no one could help. i also opened alot of tickets and tried to contact the support team in egypt and no...
  10. Resolve error on official website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resolve error on official website: I need to download iso file of window 10 to make my pendrive bootable.... But when I enter in official webpge of microsoft and enter detail file type, language and submit. It shows error. I have tried many times also after some times but still showing error. I have tried it...