Windows 10: Is this the right way to fix (on Windows 10 64bit version 1903) the problem of Intel rapid...

Discus and support Is this the right way to fix (on Windows 10 64bit version 1903) the problem of Intel rapid... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Recently I've had several instances of Intel rapid stor tech disconnecting my SATA drive. Happens at least once a day. While restarting fixes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by b4ab, Sep 17, 2019.

1. b4ab Win User

Is this the right way to fix (on Windows 10 64bit version 1903) the problem of Intel rapid...

Hi,

Recently I've had several instances of Intel rapid stor tech disconnecting my SATA drive. Happens at least once a day. While restarting fixes that problem I'd prefer a way to fix it more permanently. I found this on FAQs, but it's only for Win 7,8. Is this the correct way to proceed on Win 10? I've noted other FAQs where a change is made to the BIOS.

Kindly indicate the proper procedure to fix this in Win 10, and thanks much for your time Is this the right way to fix (on Windows 10 64bit version 1903) the problem of Intel rapid... :).

Bruce B

:)

2. Rick289 Win User

Cannot upgrade to Windows 10 version 1903 due to Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver

I am having problems doing the update to 1903 also, only I get an error if I try the manual install in Windows to turn off my virus software? I have done this to no avail? I though I would look at your suggestion fix above but I do not have that same file
    name? I currently have 2 files #1 : iaStorAVC.sys and #2 : iaStorV.sys I just wondered if you have any other suggestions, Windows 10 I have been running since the free upgrade came out and it has always done all the updates it is digitally registered and
    I have verified the registration and everything works and looks in order it just will not do this last upgrade or update to 1903 Thanks for you help in advance.. Rick..

Rick289, Sep 17, 2019
  3. update windows 10, intel rapid issue

I uninstalled and reinstalled the intel rapid storage to the latest version and I still get the error message when trying to update to windows 10 1903. I don't know how to fix this

davidweaver4, Sep 17, 2019
  4. Is this the right way to fix (on Windows 10 64bit version 1903) the problem of Intel rapid...

update windows 10, intel rapid issue

Nisansalasewwandi1, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

Is this the right way to fix (on Windows 10 64bit version 1903) the problem of Intel rapid...

1. Is this the right way to fix (on Windows 10 64bit version 1903) the problem of Intel rapid... - Similar Threads - right fix 64bit

2. Problems with build 1903 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with build 1903 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology: From what I read, there was supposed to be a block on build 1903 for any machines running Intel RST older than V15.5.2. I have a Dell Latitude laptop that's running version 12.9.0 and went through with the update to build 1903 just fine. However now the RST diver is...
  3. Windows 10 version 1903 issues and fixes

Windows 10 version 1903 issues and fixes: new update version 1903 is a great update - however there are many that are having issues with the upgrade not working - many error codes showing with no resolution. My Suggestion here is for those that have more than 1 hard drive preferably a SSD drive in which you have 2...
  4. Intel® Rapid Storage Technology error when updating version 1803 to 1903

Intel® Rapid Storage Technology error when updating version 1803 to 1903: I'm trying to update the Windows from 1803 to 1903, but get this problem. I follow the advice in (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4514156/updating-to-windows-10-version-1903-on-devices-with-certain-versions-o), update the version of Inter RST driver to 15.9.6.1044...
  5. Windows 10 1903 upgrade failure due to Intel Rapid Storage RST driver

Windows 10 1903 upgrade failure due to Intel Rapid Storage RST driver: Windows 1903 upgrade fails with message that there is a problem with the Intel RST driver. I followed Microsoft's support article and upgraded the Intel RST driver to the recommended version 15.9.6.1044, but this did not resolve the problem. Even updating Intel RST driver...
  6. Update to Windows 10 1903 requires updated Intel Rapid Storage Technologies

Update to Windows 10 1903 requires updated Intel Rapid Storage Technologies: After receiving the notification, I updated my Dell Inspiron 5000 series with an update from Dell. This update installed successfully as indicated: [ATTACH] However, the file that is blocking the Windows update, iasota.sys, is the old version that was present before I...
  7. Windows 10 Update to version 1903 vs Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST)

Windows 10 Update to version 1903 vs Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST): I noticed this particular Windows Update had stalled with the following message... "The inbox storage driver iastora.sys doesn't work on these systems and causes stability problems on Windows. Check with your software/driver provider for an updated version that runs on this...
  8. Best way to create a default profile with windows 10 Pro 64bit version 1903

Best way to create a default profile with windows 10 Pro 64bit version 1903: I have already gone the route of trying to create an unattend file which was never a requirement prior to Win10. Using the kit with 1903 became a complete joke in itself. Within the instructions it states you have to open the window image file on a PC that has version 1809...
  9. Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 1903 OS Build 18362.145, Preview Version?????

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 1903 OS Build 18362.145, Preview Version?????: I have recently been notified by a games tech support team that my current version of Windows 10 Pro 64bit is Build 18362 is a Preview Build of Windows 10 Pro 64bit. They also explain that a preview Build and is not finalized, most games aren't meant to run on it. When I...
  10. Problem with regsvr32 on Windows 10 (64bit version)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with regsvr32 on Windows 10 (64bit version): Hello, I have a problem with regsvr32 on my Windows 10, 64bit version. I got an error that claims "Component 'MSCOMM32.OCX' or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid". I looked for some help on the Internet, downloded the file...