Windows 10: is this the update that messes up your computer

Discus and support is this the update that messes up your computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; this the update that disconnet your start button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kennethlund, Oct 29, 2019.

1. is this the update that messes up your computer

this the update that disconnet your start button

:)

kennethlund, Oct 29, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond is this the update that messes up your computer :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 29, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Oct 29, 2019
  4. is this the update that messes up your computer

Computer update

For what? And what will this computer be used for?

Bill_Bright, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

is this the update that messes up your computer

1. is this the update that messes up your computer - Similar Threads - update messes computer

2. what if tech support messes up your computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what if tech support messes up your computer: The volume on my laptop was stuck on mute saying “there is no output device” so I contacted support through the settings on my laptop. I gave the agent control and restarted my laptop when instructed. This was about 5 hours ago and my laptop has not been able to start since....
  3. Did the Windows 11 Update Mess Up Your HP Computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did the Windows 11 Update Mess Up Your HP Computer?: I first had a problem with my cursor disappearing. I did a chat with someone at Microsoft. Gave access to my computer. He did a few things and was advised to restart after 30 minutes. I followed the instructions, and the cursor returned. Five hours later, the cursor froze....
  4. Did the Windows 11 Update Mess Up Your HP Computer?

Did the Windows 11 Update Mess Up Your HP Computer?: I first had a problem with my cursor disappearing. I did a chat with someone at Microsoft. Gave access to my computer. He did a few things and was advised to restart after 30 minutes. I followed the instructions, and the cursor returned. Five hours later, the cursor froze....
  5. Update messed my computer up!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update messed my computer up!: A couple of weeks ago windows did an update. When it did it made the whole system run extremely slow and sluggish. I did the trouble shooter thing and now I can not get to my pictures ,settings, email, microsoft store, pretty much everything. I right click on the start button...
  6. Windows Updates are Messing Up Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates are Messing Up Computer: I just got my computer working properly again after running a repair install of Windows 10 to fix the issues stated here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/dism-sfc-scannow-cant-complete-troubleshooting-is/ef2135d3-5f6f-4f2f-acee-a8a17c9e35aa...
  7. Windows Updates are Messing Up Computer

Windows Updates are Messing Up Computer: I just got my computer working properly again after running a repair install of Windows 10 to fix the issues stated here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/dism-sfc-scannow-cant-complete-troubleshooting-is/ef2135d3-5f6f-4f2f-acee-a8a17c9e35aa...
  8. Windows Updates are Messing Up Computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Update messed up my computer

Update messed up my computer: After the latest update I woke up to find All but three Desktop icons and all my start menu Icons had disappeared,along with numerous programmes and apps not working, I spent a couple of days trying to rectify the problems, got one or two apps to work, then uninstalled the...
  10. update messed up my computer

update messed up my computer: I cannot describe with simple words how much I hate Windows 10, this last updated messed up my computer AGAIN to a degree my whole desktop Disappeared, all my pin apps are not any where I can find, It crashes and restart out of the blue when I am in the middle of call and...