Windows 10: is this update harmful for the windows pc

Discus and support is this update harmful for the windows pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey There Everybody Today i formatted my laptop and installed the windows 10 from what i am hearing from news is that the new update keeps on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by anujsoni1, Jun 2, 2019.

1. anujsoni1 Win User

is this update harmful for the windows pc

Hey There Everybody

Today i formatted my laptop and installed the windows 10 from what i am hearing from news is that the new update keeps on crashing and the worst part is that i got this blue screen error every time i use the laptop within period of time it says bad pool caller what do i do i installed windows multiple time but still getting the same error in the meantime of diagnosing the error keeps on coming which is frustrating and irritating to even solve please help me out of this is this update harmful for the windows pc 6f1367cf-656b-480c-a0ec-d1186316ec80?upload=true.jpg is this update harmful for the windows pc 95f9be36-e747-4a8b-8c4e-51998a945ed7?upload=true.png

:)

anujsoni1, Jun 2, 2019

2. Will constant restart harm pc

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the information required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Are you running a game and restarting your system?
    • What do you mean when you state "desktop gaming pc running windows 10 64 bit "?

I would like to inform that restarting your computer will not do any harm to your PC. But if there are any games or apps running in the background, I would suggest that you close all the running programs and then restart.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 2, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    How do I install windows 10 without harming my windows 7?

Here's what I suggest you to do:
    1. From Windows 7, download & Install Macrium Reflect Free. Connect one of your new 500GB HD and clone your current Windows 7 to it. Follow step 1,2,3 from the screen shot:

is this update harmful for the windows pc [​IMG]

1. Disconnect your current Windows 7 then boot up with the new cloned copy of Windows 7
    2. Upgrade it to Windows 10 so it will be fully activated.
    3. If you decide to keep Windows 10 then do a fresh install of Windows 10. If not, disconnect the 500GB HD containing Windows 10 then re-connect your Windows 7
    4. You are back to where it was before.

topgundcp, Jun 2, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond is this update harmful for the windows pc :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

1. is this update harmful for the windows pc - Similar Threads - update harmful

2. May the Kaspersky Anti-virus Software be harmful even after the Update of Windows 10 to 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    May the Kaspersky Anti-virus Software be harmful even after the Update of Windows 10 to 11...: Hello. I haven't found any answer to this question in the existing posts so I am asking. Can the Kaspersky be dangerous for the process of tests or steal/leak info even after its uninstall? I know the Software is proposing user to save the data for the future possibility of...
  3. May the Kaspersky Anti-virus Software be harmful even after the Update of Windows 10 to 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    May the Kaspersky Anti-virus Software be harmful even after the Update of Windows 10 to 11...: Hello. I haven't found any answer to this question in the existing posts so I am asking. Can the Kaspersky be dangerous for the process of tests or steal/leak info even after its uninstall? I know the Software is proposing user to save the data for the future possibility of...
  4. May the Kaspersky Anti-virus Software be harmful even after the Update of Windows 10 to 11...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows updates have twice interfered with my Alchemy Search software. Please undo the harm...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates have twice interfered with my Alchemy Search software. Please undo the harm...: I have installed on my PC a database with Alchemy Search software, about 330MB total. It has worked fine from June 2002 on my XP pc, and since May 2014 on my Windows 10 PC. I frequently refer to it several times a week. In March 2021 , immediately following a Windows...
  6. Windows updates have twice interfered with my Alchemy Search software. Please undo the harm...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates have twice interfered with my Alchemy Search software. Please undo the harm...: I have installed on my PC a database with Alchemy Search software, about 330MB total. It has worked fine from June 2002 on my XP pc, and since May 2014 on my Windows 10 PC. I frequently refer to it several times a week. In March 2021 , immediately following a Windows...
  7. Windows updates have twice interfered with my Alchemy Search software. Please undo the harm...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Question: Will the 2020 October update work on my PC and will it harm my Solid State Drive?

Question: Will the 2020 October update work on my PC and will it harm my Solid State Drive?: Hello! I was looking at my computer and it was refusing to update to the latest version of windows VS. 2009, October update and I scanned many times and it showed the update but refused to update to it. I am on the May update. Someone please tell me how to fix this without...
  9. Harmful Windows 10 Update; impossible to connect to internet

Harmful Windows 10 Update; impossible to connect to internet: I have a Surface Book 2, and ever since a recent update back in June my device has been unable to access the internet.It acknowledges available WiFi connections, but cannot reach the net itself. I've tried eveything, and i mean EVERYTHING. System resets, command prompts,...
  10. Can uninstalling an update cause any harm to my computer?

Can uninstalling an update cause any harm to my computer?: After installing the most recent update on 18/04/2020, chrome has stopped working properly in combination with the screen time limits. I need to uninstall this update but I don't know if this will harm my computer in any way....