Windows 10: is this update safe? please let me know!

Discus and support is this update safe? please let me know! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/lqvtlr1slbr61.png?width=695&format=png&auto=webp&s=7676fab7061a6b5562c2e9bb331a41244dc4490a submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tailsthedool81, Apr 5, 2021.

1. is this update safe? please let me know!

/u/Tailsthedool81, Apr 5, 2021

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 5, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

is this update safe? please let me know!

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond is this update safe? please let me know! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

is this update safe? please let me know!

1. is this update safe? please let me know! - Similar Threads - update safe please

2. please let me know who made this debit charge and what it was for:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please let me know who made this debit charge and what it was for:: Statement Description: Withdrawal Debit Card/MICROSOFT*STORE REDMOND WADate 02/25/24 4 60O16SUUQI T 5818Card 5747Merchant Category Code: 5818 Date: 2/26/2024 Type: DebitThanks,David *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. please let me know who made this debit charge and what it was for:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please let me know who made this debit charge and what it was for:: Statement Description: Withdrawal Debit Card/MICROSOFT*STORE REDMOND WADate 02/25/24 4 60O16SUUQI T 5818Card 5747Merchant Category Code: 5818 Date: 2/26/2024 Type: DebitThanks,David *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Windows doesn't let me use safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows doesn't let me use safe mode: I tried logging into my PC today and it said sign in service failed and I went to youtube to fix it and one of the steps I need to do is get into safe mode I did all the steps correctly and when I do it asks me for my pin and then I get stuck on the welcome loading screen and...
  5. Windows doesn't let me use safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't let me use safe mode: I tried logging into my PC today and it said sign in service failed and I went to youtube to fix it and one of the steps I need to do is get into safe mode I did all the steps correctly and when I do it asks me for my pin and then I get stuck on the welcome loading screen and...
  6. any one know about a error code on wimdows 10 for 0x800706be please let me know, if any one...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    any one know about a error code on wimdows 10 for 0x800706be please let me know, if any one...: please letn me know if anyone knows how to correct error code 0x800706be, having issue installing all or some updates for windows 10, get back if you can help me on this, thanks....
  7. any one know about a error code on wimdows 10 for 0x800706be please let me know, if any one...

any one know about a error code on wimdows 10 for 0x800706be please let me know, if any one...: please letn me know if anyone knows how to correct error code 0x800706be, having issue installing all or some updates for windows 10, get back if you can help me on this, thanks....
  8. Please let me know the maximum number of computers that can be played on 1 account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please let me know the maximum number of computers that can be played on 1 account: I want to ask about sharing an account between different PC, I have an account that I bought forza 5 game and I have shared it for my members and friends to play together on my acc, but it seems that Microsoft Is the limit of 8-10 players right at the same time, and if they...
  9. Please let me know the maximum number of computers that can be played on 1 account

Please let me know the maximum number of computers that can be played on 1 account: I want to ask about sharing an account between different PC, I have an account that I bought forza 5 game and I have shared it for my members and friends to play together on my acc, but it seems that Microsoft Is the limit of 8-10 players right at the same time, and if they...
  10. New password letting me log into safe mode !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New password letting me log into safe mode !: Ok so basically i was trying to follow this tutorial online because my system kept trying to update but it always ended undoing the changes. That has led me to go into safe mode to try to find a solution to my main problem. But then, it didnt accept my pin in safe mode (i...