Windows 10: Is this upgrade gonna be free? It doesn’t state the price, anyone had this?

Discus and support Is this upgrade gonna be free? It doesn’t state the price, anyone had this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/r6_smurfs_is_gay [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/r6_smurfs_is_gay, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Is this upgrade gonna be free? It doesn’t state the price, anyone had this?

/u/r6_smurfs_is_gay, Feb 7, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Is this upgrade gonna be free? It doesn’t state the price, anyone had this? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 7, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 7, 2021
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

Is this upgrade gonna be free? It doesn’t state the price, anyone had this?

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

Is this upgrade gonna be free? It doesn’t state the price, anyone had this?

1. Is this upgrade gonna be free? It doesn’t state the price, anyone had this? - Similar Threads - upgrade gonna free

2. Anyone else had this before?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone else had this before?: so yesterday i accidentally clicked to reset my windows password. It sort of glitched out and took me back to my desktop, but started behaving weirdly when i sign out, shutdown or restart. It displays 'just a moment', before it then does a completely normal procedure of...
  3. How can I get a multi language version for a honest price or free upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a multi language version for a honest price or free upgrade?: Dear Microsoft, I have always highly valued having original and properly licensed software. I've bought a new computer and it came with Windows 11 Single Language Version. I do volunteer work helping people in many countries and it is very important to have an option to...
  4. How can I get a multi language version for a honest price or free upgrade?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get a multi language version for a honest price or free upgrade?: Dear Microsoft, I have always highly valued having original and properly licensed software. I've bought a new computer and it came with Windows 11 Single Language Version. I do volunteer work helping people in many countries and it is very important to have an option to...
  5. Price to upgrade Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Price to upgrade Home to Pro: Can anyone enlighten me on the price to upgrade Win 11 Home to Pro in Australia please? I can't find any reference to it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/price-to-upgrade-home-to-pro/fcf3230c-3d76-478c-b326-86f3d5bf3744
  6. Price to upgrade Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Price to upgrade Home to Pro: Can anyone enlighten me on the price to upgrade Win 11 Home to Pro in Australia please? I can't find any reference to it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/price-to-upgrade-home-to-pro/fcf3230c-3d76-478c-b326-86f3d5bf3744
  7. What is the price after the free trial? All apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What is the price after the free trial? All apps: So I can find everything I want to know about ever app no problem. Except what the asterisk after Free means. Everything in the Microsoft Store that says "Free*" as the price doesn't tell me the actual cost. Am I missing it somewhere? I look through the descriptions to...
  8. Is there a free or reasonably priced video editor for Win 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there a free or reasonably priced video editor for Win 10: I had a link for movie Maker that used to work but MS have jinxed it since updating Win 10. Is there a similar replacement yet? I just want to use it to edit trail cam clips and convert from .AVI to MP4....
  9. Anyone Else had this update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone Else had this update: Has anyone else had this update downloaded and installed Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3106932) It went in ok but cant find out what it is for 28160
  10. Anyone able to get free upgrade after deadlline expired?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anyone able to get free upgrade after deadlline expired?: If you did, please post your local time and your timezone. Upgrade or fresh install? Note that we are talking here only about systems that have not been previously upgraded to Win 10 and then rolled back to Win 7 or 8. 57992