Windows 10: Is this valid?!

Discus and support Is this valid?! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i received error “Windows DefenderSecurity Warning” ........ it says to call 1-844-304-6004 is this valid?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bonnie 907, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Is this valid?!

i received error “Windows DefenderSecurity Warning” ........

it says to call 1-844-304-6004

is this valid?

:)

Bonnie 907, Nov 4, 2020

2. does WP7 excel support or is there future plans to support data validation lists

HI all

just a quick question i was wondering, as the title suggests, if WP7 excel will support data validation lists as i know that the excel in WP6.5 did not. If the new excel does not support data validation lists is it possible to request that this feature be
    included in future updates as i find them quite handy.

look forward to a reply

all the best

killerfodder, Nov 4, 2020
  3. somebody Win User
    Highest validation

I did mention something about this in Top verified clocks which shows my mobile nVidia gpu core clocked to 7GHz and validated too.

I don't know if the suggestion made was a bad one or just not read as there was no answer. If you missed it, it basically shows the sensor clocks are correct and I guess if your not able to see the 3D clocks via the sensors (current clocks) then it doesn't get validated. Might mean having to add a routine to push the clocks into 3D when validating though.

somebody, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Is this valid?!

Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

Is this valid?!

1. Is this valid?! - Similar Threads - valid

2. Is DESKTOP-663Q8FœØå a valid hostname for windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is DESKTOP-663Q8FœØå a valid hostname for windows: Is DESKTOP-663Q8FœØå a valid hostname for windows ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-desktop-663q8f%C5%93%C3%B8%C3%A5-a-valid/82b89d3d-0f94-4557-a5b5-1674187e95f6
  3. Is DESKTOP-663Q8FœØå a valid hostname for windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is DESKTOP-663Q8FœØå a valid hostname for windows: Is DESKTOP-663Q8FœØå a valid hostname for windows ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-desktop-663q8f%C5%93%C3%B8%C3%A5-a-valid/82b89d3d-0f94-4557-a5b5-1674187e95f6
  4. Is DESKTOP-663Q8FœØå a valid hostname for windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration: How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration? I already try to restart my computer and moderm. Then is still no work. So i have use the cmd. My network back. But i cant browse any other apps that using internet. Someone can help me?...
  6. How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration

How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration: How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration? I already try to restart my computer and moderm. Then is still no work. So i have use the cmd. My network back. But i cant browse any other apps that using internet. Someone can help me?...
  7. How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. is this a valid MS Security help line: 855-491-2878

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this a valid MS Security help line: 855-491-2878: I was on FaceBookFB and tried to open an instagram/message and wham!, I get this stuff saying windows defender detected a Trojan/virus and displayed what looked like a legit MS pop up with thenumber 855-491-2878 that I could click on or call....I did neither and need to find...
  9. is this a valid MS Security help line: 855-491-2878

is this a valid MS Security help line: 855-491-2878: I was on FaceBookFB and tried to open an instagram/message and wham!, I get this stuff saying windows defender detected a Trojan/virus and displayed what looked like a legit MS pop up with thenumber 855-491-2878 that I could click on or call....I did neither and need to find...
  10. is this a valid MS Security help line: 855-491-2878

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security