Windows 10: Is this website legit ? o is it a scam ? prices are unbelievable low!!

Discus and support Is this website legit ? o is it a scam ? prices are unbelievable low!! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is this website legit ?: Womens, Mens and Kids Fashion, Furniture, Electricals & More!Fast Track | Next Day Delivery The prices on it are very low!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by l3gi0n, May 22, 2021.

1. l3gi0n Win User

Is this website legit ? o is it a scam ? prices are unbelievable low!!

Is this website legit ?: Womens, Mens and Kids Fashion, Furniture, Electricals & More!Fast Track | Next Day Delivery The prices on it are very low!!! too good to be true!!! There is also another one just like it: Children and baby Essentials and household Products | All FREE Shipping! Can someone verify whether it is legit or scam ? Many thanks

:)

l3gi0n, May 22, 2021
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, May 22, 2021
  3. vickeyhn Win User
    price

Hi i want to give a suggestion that there should be a section of prices of the products.This will help improve the site & customer convience as well.

Moreover plz send me a list of phones which support .sis softwares with price to my e-mail specially 5610,5700,5310 &6300.Prices should be of Karachi in Pakistan.

Can I find these fones on low rates?

vickeyhn, May 22, 2021
  4. Is this website legit ? o is it a scam ? prices are unbelievable low!!

fastpitchcentralfastpitchcentral, May 22, 2021
Thema:

Is this website legit ? o is it a scam ? prices are unbelievable low!!

1. Is this website legit ? o is it a scam ? prices are unbelievable low!! - Similar Threads - website legit scam

2. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com: Someone sent me a private information on this website. It involves crypto ownership but looks fishy, especially because we don't know each other and there's money involved....
  3. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com: Someone sent me a private information on this website. It involves crypto ownership but looks fishy, especially because we don't know each other and there's money involved....
  4. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. scam or legit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scam or legit: Me and my boss keeps receiving an email to this guy cali villegas claiming that he is from microsoft. he said that we need to pay a 2,088 dollars for the balance client access license plus the penalty is this legit? by the way the email he uses is from gmail.i need help with...
  6. scam or legit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scam or legit: Me and my boss keeps receiving an email to this guy cali villegas claiming that he is from microsoft. he said that we need to pay a 2,088 dollars for the balance client access license plus the penalty is this legit? by the way the email he uses is from gmail.i need help with...
  7. scam or legit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Is this Legit or Scam?

Is this Legit or Scam?: Hi recived mail from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is this a legit mail? [Original Title: Mail] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-this-legit-or-scam/b69a33dd-79c6-4ce5-a50f-344b8d9181b4
  9. Is this legit or is this a scam?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this legit or is this a scam?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HistoryLord802 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2sr1p/is_this_legit_or_is_this_a_scam/
  10. Scam or legit?

Scam or legit?: 8-23-19 Received call today from a guy stating he was from MSN by name of Addi Wilson. He said he was a Senior System Engineer. Stated I have numerous viruses, malware and 3 episodes of someone trying to hack into system. Seemed legit to me so I gave him access to my...