Windows 10: is this what makes a good operating system?

Discus and support is this what makes a good operating system? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i just rebooted. I am trying to do something. My computer is being bogged down. I open task maanger and OMG so many redundant useless windows process,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Dec 10, 2019.

1. is this what makes a good operating system?

i just rebooted. I am trying to do something. My computer is being bogged down. I open task maanger and OMG so many redundant useless windows process, over 20 using 10-30% CPU for no reason. NO REASON. Office telementary using 30% CPU? Why Just an endless amount of useless process but somehow this is the fastest OS yet? Well thats a complete lie. What I love the most is I go on a rampage and no matter what it is, I end task and I love it, LOVE IT, when I end task cortana, again why is she running when I have a reg edit entry and disabled in group policy but you end task some stuff and it comes back twice has hard. You end task at 10% CPU it comes back at 20% CPU, you can not end it. Runtime brocker using 60% CPU? Yeah I can prove this OS is crap and is the slowest crap ever. LEt me geuss? I need to waste my time and reinstall because of the trillion dollar company with over 100,000 morons employeed?

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Dec 10, 2019

2. ' choose an operation system to start"

Hi Bob,

To better assist you, do let us the complete message that you receive.

Sometimes, this could be due to two operating system installed in your computer. Just to make sure this is not the case, I suggest you to try the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type msconfig and press enter.

3. Click the "boot" tab and check if there are any other operating system listed.

4. In addition, change the timeout time to 3 seconds(default)

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 10, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 10, 2019
  4. is this what makes a good operating system?

need list of usb bootable Operating Systems

I am looking for a good list of operating systems you can run from a usb or dvd.

If not a list, then folks can just post their top picks.

I want these to run from the usb/dvd without installing on the system or getting in the way of the system that exists on the hard drive.

Thanks in advance.

John Phoenix, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

is this what makes a good operating system?

1. is this what makes a good operating system? - Similar Threads - makes operating system

2. What Microsoft Official Apps Are Good for Making YTPMVs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Microsoft Official Apps Are Good for Making YTPMVs?: I've been looking for any non-paid Microsoft official video apps besides Sony Vegas, and so far, none. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-microsoft-official-apps-are-good-for-making/2e077bff-d7a9-4047-9ed8-86e3ae22a118
  3. What Microsoft Official Apps Are Good for Making YTPMVs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Microsoft Official Apps Are Good for Making YTPMVs?: I've been looking for any non-paid Microsoft official video apps besides Sony Vegas, and so far, none. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-microsoft-official-apps-are-good-for-making/2e077bff-d7a9-4047-9ed8-86e3ae22a118
  4. NHL 2002 what operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NHL 2002 what operating system: whats best way to run NHL 2002 what operating system should you use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nhl-2002-what-operating-system/b7560c41-e6d3-4d4e-b6e3-05b37190d146
  5. NHL 2002 what operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NHL 2002 what operating system: whats best way to run NHL 2002 what operating system should you use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nhl-2002-what-operating-system/b7560c41-e6d3-4d4e-b6e3-05b37190d146
  6. What is a good type of adapter for making a wifi hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is a good type of adapter for making a wifi hotspot: External, ethernet, usb? When I check netsh for "hosted network supported" on my laptop internal wifi adapter, it isn't (QCA9377, Aspire 3, Windows 1803). Can I find a workaround for the internal adapter of should I buy something else? 181475
  7. What is a good type of adapter for making a wifi hotspot

in Windows 10 Support
    What is a good type of adapter for making a wifi hotspot: External, ethernet, usb? When I check netsh for "hosted network supported" on my laptop internal wifi adapter, it isn't (QCA9377, Aspire 3, Windows 1803). Can I find a workaround for the internal adapter of should I buy something else? 181475
  8. What's a good alternative system font?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's a good alternative system font?: Windows 10 uses a lot of glyphs/unicode and really really wants them all in the system font. What's a good font to replace Segoe UI with? I just really don't like it for some reason I can't exactly put my finger on. I know how to use another font, I'm just looking for...
  9. What are the functions of an operating system?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What are the functions of an operating system?: Microsoft Windows is a computer operating system in which the programming code is not available to the public. Operating System (OS) is one of the core software code/programs thatrun on the computer hardware which makes and helps a user to interact with hardware, and then it...
  10. How can anyone think that Windows 10 is a "good" operating system?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can anyone think that Windows 10 is a "good" operating system?: I am trying to install Windows 10 Professional, which I just paid a lot of money for at a store and it is completely incapable of even installing correctly on a computer. Why you may ask? Well, because during installation the Windows 10 Pro media is completely incapable of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what makes a good operating system