Windows 10: Is this Windows 10 legit?

Discus and support Is this Windows 10 legit? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Howdy, is this shop reputable? Microsoft Windows 10 Home Because in the Microsoft Shop it costs 150€ there only 39.99€ Ist dieses Windows 10 legit? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by yeeemailadresse, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Is this Windows 10 legit?

Howdy,

is this shop reputable?

Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Because in the Microsoft Shop it costs 150€ there only 39.99€

:)

yeeemailadresse, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Is this Windows 10 legit?

Delta6326, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Is this Windows 10 legit?

1. Is this Windows 10 legit? - Similar Threads - legit

2. My laptop is idling at 65% memory usage, but all the programs seem legit. How can I reduce...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is idling at 65% memory usage, but all the programs seem legit. How can I reduce...: Good evening, I have noticed that recently my computer fan does not turn off and wanted to check to see why. It appears that my Memory usage is extremely high literally all the time. I grabbed some screenshots of task manager and resource monitor, but all of the programs seem...
  3. My laptop is idling at 65% memory usage, but all the programs seem legit. How can I reduce...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is idling at 65% memory usage, but all the programs seem legit. How can I reduce...: Good evening, I have noticed that recently my computer fan does not turn off and wanted to check to see why. It appears that my Memory usage is extremely high literally all the time. I grabbed some screenshots of task manager and resource monitor, but all of the programs seem...
  4. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  5. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  6. I had a legit version of Windows 10 on old computer can I retrieve the WINDOWS 10...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I had a legit version of Windows 10 on old computer can I retrieve the WINDOWS 10...: My previous computer the motherboard crashed the boot drive became unreadable as a boot drive I rebuilt the computer motherboard and processor and ram and power supply and new motherboard has a m.2 ssd boot drive. I got a windows 10 temporary installation from Microsoft...
  7. I had a legit version of Windows 10 on old computer can I retrieve the WINDOWS 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a legit version of Windows 10 on old computer can I retrieve the WINDOWS 10...: My previous computer the motherboard crashed the boot drive became unreadable as a boot drive I rebuilt the computer motherboard and processor and ram and power supply and new motherboard has a m.2 ssd boot drive. I got a windows 10 temporary installation from Microsoft...
  8. I had a legit version of Windows 10 on old computer can I retrieve the WINDOWS 10...

9. How to check if installed windows 10 is legit?

How to check if installed windows 10 is legit?: im just a tiny bit paranoid. how can i check if the windows i installed is a legit one, and not a malicious copy made to steal data or smth? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-if-installed-windows-10-is-legit/fe6db82c-3ea9-4bcd-b1ec-ecc5921941fa
  10. How to check if installed windows 10 is legit?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to check if installed windows 10 is legit?: im just a tiny bit paranoid. how can i check if the windows i installed is a legit one, and not a malicious copy made to steal data or smth? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-if-installed-windows-10-is-legit/fe6db82c-3ea9-4bcd-b1ec-ecc5921941fa