Windows 10: Is TimePabeli supposed to be on my laptop?

Discus and support Is TimePabeli supposed to be on my laptop? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently accidentally installed OneUpdater, so I deleted it, but I am very sure it brought other programs too. I have found it in Program Files, and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bagelBrain, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Is TimePabeli supposed to be on my laptop?

I recently accidentally installed OneUpdater, so I deleted it, but I am very sure it brought other programs too. I have found it in Program Files, and in task manager.

TimePabeli is something with a magnifying glass and a funky green texture and background. When i try to open it, it responds with an error. Ending it's task is impossible because it immediately starts it again. Deleting it is also impossible because "The folder or file is open in another program."

I would like to have my issue resolved quickly, because I am taking online school, and worried it might do something unsavory.

:)

bagelBrain, Nov 6, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Nov 6, 2020
  4. Is TimePabeli supposed to be on my laptop?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

Is TimePabeli supposed to be on my laptop?

1. Is TimePabeli supposed to be on my laptop? - Similar Threads - TimePabeli supposed laptop

2. Is my pc supposed to run slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my pc supposed to run slow?: Hi here is the details Processer-intel i3-4130 Graphics- no graphics card Desktop board-DH87RL intelRAM-4 GBIs my pc low end or just ok Please tell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-pc-supposed-to-run-slow/a4f999c4-22d0-48fd-b86f-3f9228eb85f9
  3. Is my pc supposed to run slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my pc supposed to run slow?: Hi here is the details Processer-intel i3-4130 Graphics- no graphics card Desktop board-DH87RL intelRAM-4 GBIs my pc low end or just ok Please tell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-pc-supposed-to-run-slow/a4f999c4-22d0-48fd-b86f-3f9228eb85f9
  4. My laptop keeps making a buzzing noise every time audio is supposed to be playing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop keeps making a buzzing noise every time audio is supposed to be playing.: [ATTACH] Anytime audio starts to play on my laptops speakers a buzzing noise also plays. It also goes through my headphones when connected through the aux. submitted by /u/iamthebeyond [link] [comments]...
  5. My computer will not sleep when it is supposed to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer will not sleep when it is supposed to sleep: I have updated my monitor and network adaptorsI have updated my motherboard bios, my windows update latest version as of Tuesday, my drivers, my undergarmentsI have turned off Wake On Lan magic bullet on the network adaptorI have turned off allow waketimersI have turned off...
  6. Are pagefile.sys supposed to be this big ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are pagefile.sys supposed to be this big ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SolarisAZ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kwmdxn/are_pagefilesys_supposed_to_be_this_big/
  7. No Ethernet port on my laptop. How am I suppose to connect?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Ethernet port on my laptop. How am I suppose to connect?: Neither of my win 10 laptops have an Ethernet port. How do I connect to the Ethernet cable. I have 1 HDMI, 1 usb 3.0 C and 2 USB 2.0 A https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-ethernet-port-on-my-laptop-how-am-i-suppose-to/124d56ae-c8bc-4270-bf40-061287f59219
  8. Laptop sleeps when it's not supposed too.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop sleeps when it's not supposed too.: My laptop is set to never go to sleep, but over the last few days, that's what it's been doing. At least when I close the lid. In which case, it's set to do nothing. I had this problem a month or two ago, but I found a suggestion that told me to make it never go to sleep for...
  9. This is NOT supposed to happen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    This is NOT supposed to happen.: [ATTACH] But when I do it manually, it works fine... Also... Also...[ATTACH]<---- That is not supposed to be there, please fix this and remove the folder....
  10. Is this supposed to be here?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is this supposed to be here?: So I was looking at my storage on my laptop and I thought that I should optimize it, then i noticed this [img] It's the one at the very bottom, is that supposed to be there? 28409