Windows 10: Is Ultra Uxtheme Patcher Safe?

Discus and support Is Ultra Uxtheme Patcher Safe? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This might be a dumb question I love to customize Windows, and I want some custom themes but I just don't know if ultra uxtheme will break my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tushy444, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Is Ultra Uxtheme Patcher Safe?

This might be a dumb question
    I love to customize Windows, and I want some custom themes but I just don't know if ultra uxtheme will break my computer.
    I'm on Windows 10 home 1909

submitted by /u/tushy444
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tushy444, Sep 30, 2020

2. Win 10 3rd Party Visual Style Themes w/ UXStyles or Ultra UX Patcher

no biggie except that when the new build (TH2) is released later this month it will also probably break the UXtheme patcher =/ then we're all fooked eh

parabola90, Sep 30, 2020
  3. windows 7 uxtheme patcher in windows 10 now pc wont reboot

Hi everyone,

I just had a problem when I tried to install a UXtheme patcher into my windows 10 and accidentally installed a windows 7 one. Now the computer won't start up and all that is left is a black screen. It seems the computer is running, all the peripherals work, keyboard/mouse, usb sockets, etc. Just not the screen ie. VGA drivers. I looked at the system restore window with the list of programs that were affected and had the VGA driver listed so I guess some trick with booting from DVD drive to reinstall the VGA driver hah, but tried that somehow the silly thing won't boot from the DVD drive even after I set it in the BIOS settings. (well it had two options Hard drive and Boot drive). I assumed it was called the Boot drive the DVD drive, yes?

Anyway, whatever. I was wondering if anyone could comprehend about the point where I am at with this thing to guide me through to an end result (and a good one), just to save the time to do a reinstall.

Thanks.

steveluppino, Sep 30, 2020
  4. blksith0 Win User

Is Ultra Uxtheme Patcher Safe?

UxTheme MultiPatcher... now what

Heya folks,

I had used this tool to do some patching
    [Warning, dont visit: Windowsxlive.net]

But now what do I do? Gibe theme pls.
    Has anyone here experience with this method of theming? *Party

blksith0, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Is Ultra Uxtheme Patcher Safe?

1. Is Ultra Uxtheme Patcher Safe? - Similar Threads - Ultra Uxtheme Patcher

2. Windows 10 not booting with uxtheme patcher after reboot installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not booting with uxtheme patcher after reboot installing: I installed uxthemepatcher and when I was all done with installing it asked for me to reboot to finish. After rebooting all I see now is a black screen with my cursor acting erratic switching between loading, waiting, i tried restarted 3 times but only repair your computer...
  3. Windows 10 not booting with uxtheme patcher after reboot installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not booting with uxtheme patcher after reboot installing: I installed uxthemepatcher and when I was all done with installing it asked for me to reboot to finish. After rebooting all I see now is a black screen with my cursor acting erratic switching between loading, waiting, i tried restarted 3 times but only repair your computer...
  4. Windows 10 not booting with uxtheme patcher after reboot installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What's the difference between UXTheme Patcher and UltraUXThemePatcher?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's the difference between UXTheme Patcher and UltraUXThemePatcher?: Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, if mods feel it is, feel free to remove it. What's the difference between these two software? Are they different versions of the same application? Are they made by the same dev? Is one malicious and trying to impersonate the...
  6. Is Lucky Patcher a safe ad blocking application?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Lucky Patcher a safe ad blocking application?: Hi I was introduced to the Lucky Patcher application by a friend to block ads on some junk websites. My question is who used the Lucky Patcher to tell me about its safety. Thank you for reading....
  7. Anyone else experiencing issues with Ultra uxtheme patcher and the lock screen loop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else experiencing issues with Ultra uxtheme patcher and the lock screen loop?: i don't know why this is happening.i reinstall my pc. update EVERYTHING.end the updates. install ultra ux theme patcher(newest version) add my custom theme. and then maybe a day or two later i just get this issue for no damn reason where it throws me into a lock screen. then...
  8. windows 7 uxtheme patcher in windows 10 now pc wont reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 7 uxtheme patcher in windows 10 now pc wont reboot: Hi everyone, I just had a problem when I tried to install a UXtheme patcher into my windows 10 and accidentally installed a windows 7 one. Now the computer won't start up and all that is left is a black screen. It seems the computer is running, all the peripherals work,...
  9. UXTheme Patcher (latest) dont works

in Windows 10 Customization
    UXTheme Patcher (latest) dont works: Hi there, I would like to install Alien Byte's Tron theme, but i fail every time :S HTML Code: http://alien-byte.deviantart.com/art/Theme-TRON-W10-TH2-November-Update-595901768[/quote] i downloaded the patcher and put to the right folder . HTML Code:...
  10. Win 10 3rd Party Visual Style Themes w/ UXStyles or Ultra UX Patcher

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 3rd Party Visual Style Themes w/ UXStyles or Ultra UX Patcher: I read somewhere that Visual Styles themes made for Win 8.1 will work on Win 10 using either the patch UXstyles (which works by retaining settings in memory) or "Ultra UX Theme Patcher" (which physically changes/replaces certain system files but allows you to restore original...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is it safe to use theme patcher