Windows 10: is UNP file a viruse?

Discus and support is UNP file a viruse? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; me and my friend have this unp file that we just founf, is it a virus? how can we remove it? submitted by /u/MrNuggets005 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MrNuggets005, May 29, 2020.

1. is UNP file a viruse?

me and my friend have this unp file that we just founf, is it a virus? how can we remove it?

submitted by /u/MrNuggets005
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MrNuggets005, May 29, 2020

2. unp campaignmanager?

The Universal Notification Platform or UNP usually applies to computers on a domain, a good example is a work computer. There are several ways to hide or remove this notification from appearing on your desktop. However,
    since the steps will guide you to make changes with your registry files, we suggest that you create a back up of your registry by following the steps on this

link

Once your ready, click on this
    article
    for further assistance with your UNP Campaign Manager issue.

If you have additional questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, May 29, 2020
  3. Smartiot Win User
    unp campaignmanager?

I am lost, i found this UNP folder on my pc running windows 10. Is it a virus and should I delete it? If yes what is the recommended procedure. The suggestion below from JO Jefferson Ore doesn't work for me.

"the article here article for
    further assistance with your UNP Campaign Manager issue"

If this is a virus on Windows 10, which is not on a Domain, how can I remove the UNP folder? Please help....

Smartiot, May 29, 2020
  4. is UNP file a viruse?

is the folder UNP a safe foldre to have in my system?

Hello,

Looks like you are referring to the Universal Notification Platform or
    UNP folder. This applies to computers on a domain, a good example is a work computer. Is your PC connected to a domain?

We suggest that you refer to this
    related thread
    and check for Jefferson Ore's response. Make sure to follow the steps on the link that he has provided about creating a back up of your registry. Once done, you can proceed in disabling the UNP folder through the UNP Campaign
    Manager.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Jennifer Bri, May 29, 2020
Thema:

is UNP file a viruse?

1. is UNP file a viruse? - Similar Threads - UNP file viruse

2. UNP folder in system files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNP folder in system files?: I am running windows 10 on my laptop and was looking through my files and found the UNP file with UpdateNotificationPipline ETL type files. I would just like some clarification on what these do and if it would be okay to delete them....
  3. UNP folder in system files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    UNP folder in system files?: I am running windows 10 on my laptop and was looking through my files and found the UNP file with UpdateNotificationPipline ETL type files. I would just like some clarification on what these do and if it would be okay to delete them....
  4. UNP folder in system files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. UNP klasörü

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UNP klasörü: Merhaba, bugün bilgisayarımda dolaşırken program files klasöründe UNP adlı bir klasör buldum. Dosyanın tam konumu: C:/Program Files/UNP ve dosyanın Universal Notification Platform'a ait olduğunu öğrendim. Bilgisayarım bir iş bilgisayarı değil ayrıca bilgisayarıma malwarebytes...
  6. Is this file a malware virus ... ???

Is this file a malware virus ... ???: Hi, I just see this stranger file called NULL without any file extension I try to delete but always go backalso try to delete de main folder but can't do thatI did the scan with MSERT and nothing detected,also I try to remove this file and the folder from SAFE MODE Windows...
  7. "UNP" in Program Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "UNP" in Program Files: In scouting for unwanted programs that may have been installed on my computers, I noticed "UNP," in the program files. From what I can find out, it appears it is a MS Windows program......but what does it do or for??? If of NO value for home application is it easily...
  8. computer virus or file virus?

computer virus or file virus?: on a microsoft support page came up saying this computer is blocked and i have to call micosoft now. it has something about **** in http bar and i was no where near **** what to do now?...
  9. FILES DAMAGED BY VIRUSES…

FILES DAMAGED BY VIRUSES…: Hi. I need help to solve this problem, my files were damaged by a virus and all my documents were left with the extension uudjvu. Already pass three antivirus and other malware and the notebook is clean. There is some way to recover my files....
  10. task scheduler / runcampaignmanager, UNP

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    task scheduler / runcampaignmanager, UNP: I retired from an IT/data management position several years ago. After a couple of decades of Microsoft, I am not one of the "Microsoft knows best" camp. Had a laptop running XP (personal, not a work unit) for 17 years, finally went phhhfffttt....had a good grasp of XP, was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unp folder