Windows 10: Is using a KMS legal?

Discus and support Is using a KMS legal? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; There are many KMSs out on the internet that offer you free Windows 10 (any version) activation, but my question is, are they legal?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by IdoRon, Feb 10, 2019.

1. IdoRon Win User

Is using a KMS legal?

There are many KMSs out on the internet that offer you free Windows 10 (any version) activation, but my question is, are they legal?

:)

IdoRon, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Karen Her Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard won't connect to Windows 10 Pro through Lindy KM Switch after upgrade from Win7 Pro

Hi,

The issue might occur if the device is not compatible with Windows 10. Since you mentioned that it's not working if the keyboard is connected to Lindy KM Switch. To troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you check if the keyboard will be detected by your
    PC while it’s connected to Lindy KM Switch. Follow the steps below to check:

• Right-click on the Start menu and select Device Manager.
    • Click on the arrow button beside Keyboard and look for the name of your keyboard.

If it’s not there, we recommend that you visit Lindy KM Switch’s website to verify if the device you are using is compatible with Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Is using a KMS legal?

Removing Illegal Key in Win10, will make win10 legal or not ?

Once the KMS software is removed, and the illegal product key, you can then add a legit key to make your window legal . . .

DaveM121, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Is using a KMS legal?

1. Is using a KMS legal? - Similar Threads - using KMS legal

2. is using an unactivated win 10 version legal ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    is using an unactivated win 10 version legal ?: as the subject says, i really can't afford to buy a product key with 4000 egp :( and i don't want to use this win version if it's illegal :( plz help can i get a financial aid or something ? to buy it easily ?...
  3. Upgrade and legalization GGWA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade and legalization GGWA: I want to know the type of license (OEM or OLP, legalization, etc.) required to upgrade to Win10 Pro from the below scenarios: 1. Win7 Pro Illegal 2. Win 10 Pro Illegal 3. Win10 Home Legal 4. No OS 5. Win XP Technically anything would work but I need to know the...
  4. Problems after legalization

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problems after legalization: After using cracked/pirated Windows 10 for about 2 years, I've decided to make it legal by purchasing a product key from Lazada. I inserted the key and legalized my Windows 10. But immediately after that, problems began to emerge. My computer won't go to sleep at the time I...
  5. Is it Legal?

Is it Legal?: [ATTACH] Is the windows activation legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-legal/842f108f-35e6-46c1-9206-70cdf285a160"
  6. legal department

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    legal department: I have been dealing with microsoft forced update issues that I had not signed up for when I bought the PC, I have been counseled to record all of the times my pc has locked up on full power attempting to update (20), all of my PC service receipts from service companies, and...
  7. KMS conection broke

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    KMS conection broke: Hello in my task manager i found a processe named kms conection broker or SppExtComObj it is located in system32 a friend of mine told me that this is a virus is this true...
  8. Can I legally use this Windows 10 installation?

Can I legally use this Windows 10 installation?: Thank you, I will remember that and try to change it later on. Many thanks. Bob After you have created a new LOCAL user account with YOUR desired username and password and also made sure it is part of Administrators group (not Users group), then just login to that...
  9. How to legally use an OEM license.

How to legally use an OEM license.: Since MS has continued to use their asinine licensing for OEM copies, I am trying to find a way to use this license for the PCs I build for myself. I am fully aware that the OEM license is tied to the motherboard and have no problem with that. Here is the language from the...
  10. Are Microsoft store apps legal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are Microsoft store apps legal?: Are Microsoft store apps legal? Never thought I would ask that question. I see a lot of free movie apps being offered. The ad you see at the top could pay for the movies. I find very odd though. Especially, since some of free movies are also available for rent or purchase at...