Windows 10: is using an unactivated win 10 version legal ?

Discus and support is using an unactivated win 10 version legal ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; as the subject says, i really can't afford to buy a product key with 4000 egp :( and i don't want to use this win version if it's illegal :( plz help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mohamedehab98, Mar 29, 2019.

1. is using an unactivated win 10 version legal ?

as the subject says, i really can't afford to buy a product key with 4000 egp is using an unactivated win 10 version legal ? :(

and i don't want to use this win version if it's illegal is using an unactivated win 10 version legal ? :( plz help can i get a financial aid or something ? to buy it easily ?

:)

mohamedehab98, Mar 29, 2019

2. Is it legal to use windows 10 home version in the company ?

Is it legal to use windows 10 home version in the company ?

• Our company is located in India
    • It is enough to use Window 10 home version functionally ( Actually we don't need server function )
    • We need opinion from Microsoft for legal guarantee ( If you know how to get legal solution, Please let me know )

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

Nyensol Chun, Mar 29, 2019
  3. groze Win User
    Build 10240 - Any expiry on ACTIVATED versions??

I was going to do that for my benefit because of the way I have my partitions setup and to be legal with the EULA that isn't a step by step instruction. Right now I am waiting to see if build 10240 is actually the release build and yes I know at lot of people don't believe 10240 is the release version. I still may need to do that if build 10240 is not the release version.

groze, Mar 29, 2019
  4. is using an unactivated win 10 version legal ?

revert legal windows from pirated version

Hello,

I have received laptop donation. I suppose it pre-installed with win 7 home premium. It has windows OEM sticker in the back.

However, It runs with un-activated win 10 pro edition. Someone may reinstall it with pirated version.

How do I revert to Win 10 home premium? No reinstalled if possible.

If is not possible than to Win 7 version as stated on OEM sticker so I can use it LEGALLY.

Also is the free update still available if in case I need to revert to win 7 version?

sugenganto, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

is using an unactivated win 10 version legal ?

1. is using an unactivated win 10 version legal ? - Similar Threads - using unactivated version

2. Is it legal to a sell a PC with a free version UNactivated, no license of Windows 10 installed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to a sell a PC with a free version UNactivated, no license of Windows 10 installed?: We are an OEM that mostly sell to business customers. Most of our customers have their own license agreement and would like to use their own version of Windows image. My question is, if we build our machine with an unactrivated windows system, will it violate Windows service...
  3. Is it legal to a sell a PC with a free version UNactivated, no license of Windows 10 installed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it legal to a sell a PC with a free version UNactivated, no license of Windows 10 installed?: We are an OEM that mostly sell to business customers. Most of our customers have their own license agreement and would like to use their own version of Windows image. My question is, if we build our machine with an unactrivated windows system, will it violate Windows service...
  4. Is it legal to a sell a PC with a free version UNactivated, no license of Windows 10 installed?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Win 10 Activation with win 7 Key, is this legal?

Win 10 Activation with win 7 Key, is this legal?: Hi, I want to ask, I just bought a computer, and to my surprise, it turns out that the Windows I use uses an illegal license, and I have an OEM Windows 7 license and I know if Windows 10 can be activated using the Windows 10 key, which I want to ask , is it legal if I use the...
  6. using an unactivated windows 10 for commercial use

using an unactivated windows 10 for commercial use: HelloI want to ask about Windows 10,this is my condition I want to make an e-book that might be commercialized, I just don't have enough money yet to buy a licensed windowsMay I use Windows 10 that has not been activated in making an e-book through a free application, once...
  7. using an unactivated windows 10

using an unactivated windows 10: hey I've recently downloaded the windows 10 iso image from Microsoft even though I don't have a license key and I started using it I live in a third world country and it's just not possible for me to buy I license key, because the it's price is worth a salary in my country,...
  8. Can a small business legally use an OEM version of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can a small business legally use an OEM version of Windows 10?: I mean one purchased through a legitimate reseller, not an eBay $5 special. It’s difficult to get a clear answer on this. It’s for a Mac Bootcamp partition. submitted by /u/EngineEX [link] [comments]...
  9. Is it legal of Windows 10 Home version for Commercial/Company use?

Is it legal of Windows 10 Home version for Commercial/Company use?: Is it legal of Windows 10 Home version for Commercial/Company use? From Malaysia https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-legal-of-windows-10-home-version-for/4d5f10cd-5759-443d-9fec-41162a524ff7"
  10. Is using a KMS legal?

Is using a KMS legal?: There are many KMSs out on the internet that offer you free Windows 10 (any version) activation, but my question is, are they legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-using-a-kms-legal/4dc84881-0813-4f84-9e25-6fbba1df9028"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is it legal to use windows unactivated

2. legal to use unactiviated windows 10

3. is using unactivated windows illegal

4. is it illegal to use unactivated windows 10