Windows 10: Is using TeamViewer Quick Support in a Windows 10 multi app kiosk possible

Discus and support Is using TeamViewer Quick Support in a Windows 10 multi app kiosk possible in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am creating a multi app kiosk in windows 10 which will allow the user access to a custom app and to TeamViewer Quick Support.These have both been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sacha Roog, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Is using TeamViewer Quick Support in a Windows 10 multi app kiosk possible

I am creating a multi app kiosk in windows 10 which will allow the user access to a custom app and to TeamViewer Quick Support.These have both been added to the allowed list.I created a .lnk for TeamViewer in the C:\Users\Kiosk\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and pinned this to the start menu and exported the startlayout using power shell.<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?><AssignedAccessConfiguration xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/AssignedAccess/2017/config" xmlns:rs5="http://schemas.microsoft.com/AssignedAc

:)

Sacha Roog, Apr 23, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10

Source: Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10 - Microsoft Tech Community - 187691

Is using TeamViewer Quick Support in a Windows 10 multi app kiosk possible [​IMG]
    Tip How to Setup Assigned Access (Kiosk Mode) in Windows 10

Brink, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10

Source: Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10 - Microsoft Tech Community - 187691

Is using TeamViewer Quick Support in a Windows 10 multi app kiosk possible [​IMG]
    Tip How to Setup Assigned Access (Kiosk Mode) in Windows 10

Brink, Apr 23, 2021
  4. cereberus Win User

Is using TeamViewer Quick Support in a Windows 10 multi app kiosk possible

Teamviewer Quick Support for android phones/tablets

I wonder how many are aware of Teamviewer Quick Support that allows certain supported models of android/mobile phone to be FULLY remote controlled from a PC or even another phone/tablet.

Supported phones (newer models mostly) are

• Samsung
    • Motorola
    • LG
    • Sony
    • Acer
    • Asus (for business customers)
    • Lenovo
    • HTC
    • Huawei
    • ZTE
      -----
    Nice thing is you can use pc keyboard to type text messages.

cereberus, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Is using TeamViewer Quick Support in a Windows 10 multi app kiosk possible

1. Is using TeamViewer Quick Support in a Windows 10 multi app kiosk possible - Similar Threads - using TeamViewer Quick

2. Unblock Toast notifications on Intune multi-app kiosk

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unblock Toast notifications on Intune multi-app kiosk: I have a system utilising a multi-app kiosk delivered by Intune. The default settings block any and all Toast Notification popups. The system is for a Library setting and the library management system Libki session time reminder notifications are being blocked.I have tested...
  3. Unblock Toast notifications on Intune multi-app kiosk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unblock Toast notifications on Intune multi-app kiosk: I have a system utilising a multi-app kiosk delivered by Intune. The default settings block any and all Toast Notification popups. The system is for a Library setting and the library management system Libki session time reminder notifications are being blocked.I have tested...
  4. Unblock Toast notifications on Intune multi-app kiosk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem running ClickOnce application in Windows 10 multi-app kiosk mode

Problem running ClickOnce application in Windows 10 multi-app kiosk mode: It works until the ClickOnce application is updated after this it’s not possible run the application. Is there any other way of doing this for a ClickOnce application? The XML configuration file for the multi-app kiosk setup looks as below: <?xml version="1.0"...
  6. Windows 10 multi-app kiosk - apps not available

Windows 10 multi-app kiosk - apps not available: I have created a provisioning package to apply a Windows 10 multi-app kiosk. The associated XML allow for 2 Windows Store apps one from Microsoft and one from a third party to run. It creates an autologon user and puts 2 icons on the desktop for the apps. Once the package...
  7. Setting up Windows 10 Pro as multi-app kiosk

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setting up Windows 10 Pro as multi-app kiosk: I'm following this guide to set up a multi-app kiosk: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/lock-down-windows-10-to-specific-apps I've built the package and have gotten to applying it after setup via Settings > Accounts > Access work or school > Add or...
  8. Teamviewer Possibly Hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Teamviewer Possibly Hacked: TeamViewer denies hack after PCs hijacked, PayPal accounts drained Updated TeamViewer users say their computers were hijacked and bank accounts emptied all while the software company's systems mysteriously fell offline. TeamViewer denies it has been hacked. In the...
  9. Teamviewer - Tool for Remote Support

Teamviewer - Tool for Remote Support: Hi Community. This day i want share with your this tutorial about Teamviewer, a tool that allows you to connect remotely to any PC in the world. [MEDIA] EKFMzXZwBTg Enjoy it *Smile 36658
  10. Teamviewer Quick Support for android phones/tablets

Teamviewer Quick Support for android phones/tablets: I wonder how many are aware of Teamviewer Quick Support that allows certain supported models of android/mobile phone to be FULLY remote controlled from a PC or even another phone/tablet. Supported phones (newer models mostly) are Samsung Motorola LG Sony Acer Asus...