Windows 10: Is version 1703 stable enough for clean installation?

Discus and support Is version 1703 stable enough for clean installation? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just finished clean installing Win 10 1703 today and so far seems good, early days and I'm yet to familiarize myself with all of the new features.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kol12, May 7, 2017.

1. Kol12 Win User

Is version 1703 stable enough for clean installation?

I just finished clean installing Win 10 1703 today and so far seems good, early days and I'm yet to familiarize myself with all of the new features.

As a matter of interest, GodMode shortcut still creates without text under it in a clean install...

The issue I noticed with software Corsair Link persists on a clean install also. Flickering bars over the GUI. Could be an issue with the software and 1703 or graphics drivers that the relevant people haven't become aware of.

Corsair Link graphical artifact following Creators Update upgrade. - YouTube

Kol12, May 9, 2017

2. Of course it is, or else it wouldn't have been released.

DeaconFrost, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Is version 1703 stable enough for clean installation?

1. Is version 1703 stable enough for clean installation? - Similar Threads - version 1703 stable

2. Is Windows 11 stable enough for daily usage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows 11 stable enough for daily usage?: I've a Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 13ACN5 and I need to do a clean install to get Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision working again.I want to install Windows 11 but I want to know if it's stable enough for daily use.So is Windows 11 stable enough for daily usage?...
  3. Is Windows 11 stable enough for daily usage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Windows 11 stable enough for daily usage?: I've a Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 13ACN5 and I need to do a clean install to get Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision working again.I want to install Windows 11 but I want to know if it's stable enough for daily use.So is Windows 11 stable enough for daily usage?...
  4. I need a clean installation of the most stable version of Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need a clean installation of the most stable version of Windows 10.: I need a clean installation of the most stable version of Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-clean-installation-of-the-most-stable/5da5b07c-d41a-434c-8675-2d14a3c79999
  5. Is windows 10 version 1909 stable enough to allow the update

in Windows 10 Support
    Is windows 10 version 1909 stable enough to allow the update: I have a Dell Latitude E7440 with the i5 processor and 256gb ssd drive with 8gb of ram, it is running windows 10 pro version 1903 just fine and is very fast. my question is, is windows 10 pro version 1909 stable enough to allow the update yet? I really do not want to have to...
  6. Is W10 1903 stable enough to replace 1809?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is W10 1903 stable enough to replace 1809?: Intel support advised me that I may have to (re)install Windows because of a problem between Windows and Intel's latest Intel video drivers for my chipset. I am using now 1809 and it was very stable for me, so I am asking if there are any issues with 1903. With either version...
  7. [W10/1703] Clean Install, Rundll32 UAC Prompt

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    [W10/1703] Clean Install, Rundll32 UAC Prompt: ...and most items from the taskbar context menu (from programs) mainly File Explorer. I'm also having the DISM issue like most 1703-ers. Initially I updated to 1703 from 16xx and programs I was previously using began to fail so I rolled back, and was met with a...
  8. Clean install of 1703 - no system reserved partition created?!?

Clean install of 1703 - no system reserved partition created?!?: Hi Guys, I don't think this is a big issue, rather an oddity?... I've just performed a clean install of Win 10 Pro 64-bit 1703 on a new PC. Single hard-disk, newlly partitioned as follows: Partition 1: 40GB, set to "Primary, Active) - This is where Windows was...
  9. Stuck on version 1703

Stuck on version 1703: Hello! I am new here and thank you for any support. Well, my Windows 10 is stucked on version 1703 build 15063.138 and as an Insider I've receiving the updates but it always fail. Right now it tried to install Windows 10 Insider Preview 16179.1000 (rs_prerelease) but...
  10. Is Windows 10 stable enough for main desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Windows 10 stable enough for main desktop?: Windows 10 Preview has been out for a couple of weeks now and I'm sure its had a few updates since release. Would you guys think its stable enough to be used on main desktop without too many issues? What about drivers, are companies beginning to release them? I am...