Windows 10: Is Version 1909 BSOD And File Deleting Bugs real or fake?

Discus and support Is Version 1909 BSOD And File Deleting Bugs real or fake? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i am asking the community what they thinks about if it is real or fake. the thing is i have a friend who has 1909 and i am worried. hope i get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Costin88Boss, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Is Version 1909 BSOD And File Deleting Bugs real or fake?

So i am asking the community what they thinks about if it is real or fake.

the thing is i have a friend who has 1909 and i am worried.

hope i get many answers.
    p.s. i also want proof if possible.

if you are a Microsoft Services Member, at least fix the issue if it is real.

:)

Costin88Boss, Apr 24, 2020
  2. elisapeta Win User

nokia n95 8gb - real or a fake?

hi. just curious as to why the IMEI number has been deleted? i thought that if you have the IMEI number that it can help verify if this phone is real or fake.

in regards to the version firmware that is in this phone, is it the latest? the seller claims that the phone is brand new and unused. is this true?

ps. what programmes and software should i be looking for in a real nokia n95 8gb? which programmes and software are missing from the fake nokia n95 8gb?

cheers.

Message Edited by on 06-Aug-2008 10:42 PM

elisapeta, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Borg 386 Win User
    Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware

Microsoft: Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware | ZDNet

Is Version 1909 BSOD And File Deleting Bugs real or fake? [​IMG]

Borg 386, Apr 24, 2020
  4. deving Win User

Is Version 1909 BSOD And File Deleting Bugs real or fake?

User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Is Version 1909 BSOD And File Deleting Bugs real or fake?

1. Is Version 1909 BSOD And File Deleting Bugs real or fake? - Similar Threads - Version 1909 BSOD

2. New Pop-Up: Real or Fake?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New Pop-Up: Real or Fake?: Hello, I've been using an Acer laptop for some time now running Windows 10, and Kaspersky and Google Chrome are some notable applications. Recently I began receiving two pop-ups while on Chrome warning me of not having wifi and telling me my wifi has been restored. Notably, I...
  3. Windows 10 version 1909 deleted all files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 1909 deleted all files: Yesterday, as a result of a notification received from Windows 10 stating my version would terminate and I needed to update to version 1909, I proceeded to install the update. Much to my surprise, ALL my files have been deleted. At no time before or during the installation...
  4. version 1909 search problem [bugs]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    version 1909 search problem [bugs]: I cannot click the file explorer search box. When i use shortcut (Ctrl+f), I can only type the first letter of a word in the file explorer search box, typing the next letter replaces the first one. I always have to restart my "Windows Explorer" from the Task Manager. Also,...
  5. OEM Key Fake or Real

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    OEM Key Fake or Real: Hello, i have recently buy One Windows 10 Pro OEM cheap rate form ebay. My Question is: 1. This is Original ? 2. IF Orginal Whay Not Sell Microsoft ? 3. Any Security Risk ?...
  6. real &fake

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    real &fake: Hello, i am from Bihar & mainly now a days i am getting very much problem to operate this window 8 & also to install any app. After i am getting notification that windows 8 is not running properly for this PC so, i want to that you have to upgrade your PC to windows 10....
  7. Fake or Real Technikal Support

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fake or Real Technikal Support: Hello, my name is George If Technical Support agent ask you for phone number, country, region, name or chat whit you from edge or mozzila ... Is that legal ?...
  8. Notice of Update Real or Fake

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notice of Update Real or Fake: Keep getting a notice stating there is an update for Windows 10 and to pick of the three boxes, either remind me, or pick a date or (sorry can't remember third box. Is this a legitimate update or scam?? Thanks CD...
  9. Real or Fake Phone Numbers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Real or Fake Phone Numbers: 800-xxx-xxxx and 888-xxx-xxxx . Atre they actual Microsoft Phone Numbers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/real-or-fake-phone-numbers/2ae91236-3273-4de6-a985-e4e89839afe0
  10. is it real or fake

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is it real or fake: when I log on a full fake Microsoft page telling me to call this number 855-873-5608 this has to be a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/is-it-real-or-fake/c057a8a0-6f50-4fdc-acc2-602c9a883af5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1909 deleted files