Windows 10: Is Version 2004 Stable Yet?

Discus and support Is Version 2004 Stable Yet? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have installed and tried to use version 2004 several times. Each time problems cropped up that I could not tolerate, and I went back to 1909 (thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TexasBandit, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Is Version 2004 Stable Yet?

I have installed and tried to use version 2004 several times. Each time problems cropped up that I could not tolerate, and I went back to 1909 (thank you Macrium). I am currently on 1909 (OS Build 18363.778. Have the issues with 2004 been fixed? Is it time to upgrade to 2004? I just don't want to waste time with it if the problems have not been resolved.

Thanks

:)

TexasBandit, Jul 22, 2020
  2. RuskinF Win User

installing version 2004

To solve this issue, follow these steps:

1. Rollback to the last Stable version of Windows. Basically, restore your system to the last stable point.

2. Download the Windows Update Assistant tool.

3. Install the updates as recommended by that tool.

Note: Windows 10 version 2004 has brought a lot of bugs with it. The best way to move forward is to wait until a patched Windows 10 version 2004 is released.

RuskinF, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Is Version 2004 Stable Yet?

Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that your encountering error while installing the latest windows updates so I suggest you follow the below instructions to upgrade the windows to the latest version 2004 manually
    following the below steps.

Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Is Version 2004 Stable Yet?

1. Is Version 2004 Stable Yet? - Similar Threads - Version 2004 Stable

2. installing version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing version 2004: i tried to get version 2004 via windows update feature. but when it got stuck at downloading 87%, i paused it then after restarting i again started the update. but this time after ''getting things ready'' pop up it directly went to installing progress . there was no...
  3. Version 2004 fixes?

in Windows 10 Support
    Version 2004 fixes?: this is my first time posting so guess will start with a question:) I downloaded v2004 had some issues, minor things like it would not allow access to certain files or would not let my remove files, No permission to do that... I contacted Microsoft and the tech said if you...
  4. It seems microsoft family is not familiar with windows version 2004 yet.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    It seems microsoft family is not familiar with windows version 2004 yet.: It seems obvious that Windows version 2004 does not work with Microsoft Family. All my systems are updated and they all give notifications in the MS-Family control panel. Werk het Windows 10-apparaat PC van uw gezinslid bij om ervoor te zorgen dat de gezinsfuncties correct...
  5. It seems microsoft family is not familiar with windows version 2004 yet.

It seems microsoft family is not familiar with windows version 2004 yet.: It seems obvious that Windows version 2004 does not work with Microsoft Family. All my systems are updated and they all give notifications in the MS-Family control panel. Werk het Windows 10-apparaat PC van uw gezinslid bij om ervoor te zorgen dat de gezinsfuncties correct...
  6. Version 2004

Version 2004: Dear Community, Since I have had Version 2004 updated I get a pop up warning like so FullTrustNotifier.exe-bad Image error status 0xc000012f. The pop up is at random does not allow me to do my work. Can someone help m resolve the issue? My email address is *** Email...
  7. Can the media creation tool download version 2004 yet

Can the media creation tool download version 2004 yet: Can the media creation tool download version 2004 yet 157186
  8. New Stable Edge Version

New Stable Edge Version: How to get the new edge public/stable version manually? Using v1909, got a cumulative update today, but edge isn't upgraded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-stable-edge-version/24a98cac-3661-43c8-8197-b32fe5972f5a
  9. 1903 is it stable yet or still giving people headaches ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1903 is it stable yet or still giving people headaches ?: If you are following my Hell Corner posts you probably should know I am skeptical about windows updates as they often come to remove important features or introduce a new set of bugs they keep on fixing up till next release six months later to restart the idiotic process...
  10. Is version 1703 stable enough for clean installation?

Is version 1703 stable enough for clean installation?: So I done a manual upgrade to the Creators Update a few days ago but appear to have a corrupted user profile/s and possibly even a corrupted upgrade installation. I'm not sure what to do, I could transfer user files to a new user profile but it may be more trouble than...