Windows 10: Is Version 2004 Stable Yet?

Discus and support Is Version 2004 Stable Yet? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have installed and tried to use version 2004 several times. Each time problems cropped up that I could not tolerate, and I went back to 1909 (thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TexasBandit, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Is Version 2004 Stable Yet?

I have installed and tried to use version 2004 several times. Each time problems cropped up that I could not tolerate, and I went back to 1909 (thank you Macrium). I am currently on 1909 (OS Build 18363.778. Have the issues with 2004 been fixed? Is it time to upgrade to 2004? I just don't want to waste time with it if the problems have not been resolved.

Thanks

:)

TexasBandit, Jul 22, 2020
  2. RuskinF Win User

installing version 2004

To solve this issue, follow these steps:

1. Rollback to the last Stable version of Windows. Basically, restore your system to the last stable point.

2. Download the Windows Update Assistant tool.

3. Install the updates as recommended by that tool.

Note: Windows 10 version 2004 has brought a lot of bugs with it. The best way to move forward is to wait until a patched Windows 10 version 2004 is released.

RuskinF, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Is Version 2004 Stable Yet?

Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that your encountering error while installing the latest windows updates so I suggest you follow the below instructions to upgrade the windows to the latest version 2004 manually
    following the below steps.

Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Is Version 2004 Stable Yet?

1. Is Version 2004 Stable Yet? - Similar Threads - Version 2004 Stable

2. Downgrade/Upgrade to a Stable version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade/Upgrade to a Stable version?: Hello, I am having Windows 11 Insider Build version installed on my PC I installed it the moment it got released to public because I was impatient and i am liking it but there is a problem… I can’t use some programs because they require a stable version of Windows 10 or 11....
  3. Is the Windows 11 update stable yet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the Windows 11 update stable yet?: I was planning to ask if the release for all Windows computers for 11 is stable yet. I was planning to upgrade, but my brother who knows more than me about Windows told me not to. I don't trust him on what he said, should I trust and listen to him, or should I upgrade to...
  4. Is the Windows 11 update stable yet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the Windows 11 update stable yet?: I was planning to ask if the release for all Windows computers for 11 is stable yet. I was planning to upgrade, but my brother who knows more than me about Windows told me not to. I don't trust him on what he said, should I trust and listen to him, or should I upgrade to...
  5. Windows 11 Stable version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Stable version: I think i am currently in beta version of windows 11. i want to change my windows 11 to the public rollout stable version.Can someone please guide me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-stable-version/01098700-344a-40c8-91e8-86b1986d6bfd
  6. Firefox ESR super stable version vs Firefox stable version

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox ESR super stable version vs Firefox stable version: i am using Firefox ESR super stable version because Firefox ESR is super stable version more a lot than Firefox stable version What do you think? 182896
  7. Is the windows update feature 2004 stable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is the windows update feature 2004 stable: Has anyone installed it with the computer still running successfully? Are there any problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-windows-update-feature-2004-stable/664f7052-7ba5-4810-a009-ba79933d4c0b
  8. It seems microsoft family is not familiar with windows version 2004 yet.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    It seems microsoft family is not familiar with windows version 2004 yet.: It seems obvious that Windows version 2004 does not work with Microsoft Family. All my systems are updated and they all give notifications in the MS-Family control panel. Werk het Windows 10-apparaat PC van uw gezinslid bij om ervoor te zorgen dat de gezinsfuncties correct...
  9. It seems microsoft family is not familiar with windows version 2004 yet.

It seems microsoft family is not familiar with windows version 2004 yet.: It seems obvious that Windows version 2004 does not work with Microsoft Family. All my systems are updated and they all give notifications in the MS-Family control panel. Werk het Windows 10-apparaat PC van uw gezinslid bij om ervoor te zorgen dat de gezinsfuncties correct...
  10. Can the media creation tool download version 2004 yet

Can the media creation tool download version 2004 yet: Can the media creation tool download version 2004 yet 157186