Windows 10: Is Webroot SecureAnywhere a virus?

Discus and support Is Webroot SecureAnywhere a virus? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is Webroot SecureAnywhere a virus?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Art Guy Biker, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Is Webroot SecureAnywhere a virus?

Is Webroot SecureAnywhere a virus?

:)

Art Guy Biker, Aug 22, 2018

2. Webroot Anti-Virus for Windows 10

how to disable windows defender virus protection. I want to use Webroot secureanywhere instead. It is already installed. I don't know how to enable on access scanning webroot secure anywhere in windows 10. Please help.

[Original Title: virus protection]

JERI n CHRISJASTER n VIDELER, Aug 22, 2018
  3. remove Webroot SecureAnywhere and have Windows Defender as my virus protection

How do I remove Webroot SecureAnywhere and have Windows Defender as my virus protection and spyware software again? I have no idea how this happened.

When I try to launch Windows Defender I get the following error message:

This app has been turned off and isn't monitoring your computer.

Please help.

Thank you.

Mark

Original Title : Windows Defender

Moved from Windows

Mark Comeaux, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Is Webroot SecureAnywhere a virus?

Windows 10 does accept WebRoot

Hi Joyce,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue you are facing it could be due to the Webroot is not is not compatible with Windows 10. I suggest you to uninstall the Webroot anti-virus program and check if the issue still persist. To uninstall the program try the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel and click on Program and features.
    • Locate for the anti-virus program, right click on it and uninstall it.
    You can also contact webroot support team for further assistance.

Thank you. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Is Webroot SecureAnywhere a virus?

1. Is Webroot SecureAnywhere a virus? - Similar Threads - Webroot SecureAnywhere virus

2. Trying to install webroot virus protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install webroot virus protection: Community - I am trying to install my Webroot virus protection on my HP laptop, I cannot find the option to allow any app to install as my computer is saying that webroot is not recognized in the Microsoft store.I need assistance or other options on anti virus...
  3. Trying to install webroot virus protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to install webroot virus protection: Community - I am trying to install my Webroot virus protection on my HP laptop, I cannot find the option to allow any app to install as my computer is saying that webroot is not recognized in the Microsoft store.I need assistance or other options on anti virus...
  4. Webroot SecureAnywhere

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Webroot SecureAnywhere: Do I need Webroot SecureAnywhere if I using Windows Defender for security ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webroot-secureanywhere/b4cd3946-5be2-4b63-a327-b964c84690f1
  5. uninstall webroot

uninstall webroot: How do I uninstall webroot. I am now using McAfee. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/uninstall-webroot/44c7aa29-5dda-4e89-8132-6e670f445dd4
  6. Webroot

Webroot: The effective date of my MSN Premium Subscription is July, 2020 and it includes a webroot security. I received a notice that my security has expired. Is this accurate? thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/webroot/c36b8fce-acc4-4011-91e7-93c5c68a46ea
  7. passwprd rest fpr webroot secureanywhere

passwprd rest fpr webroot secureanywhere: I had Webroot Secure anywhere installed .but I can't remember my password contacted Webroot but they couldn't help me. every time I put a password in it say wrong password....
  8. logicampaignnotifier leak showing in my webroot anti virus.

logicampaignnotifier leak showing in my webroot anti virus.: logicampaignnotifier leak showing in my webroot secure anywhere anti virus How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/logicampaignnotifier-leak-showing-in-my-webroot/9ce26006-8325-490e-ac1f-ea10e8061f09
  9. I have Webroot SecureAnywhere why would I need another one ?

I have Webroot SecureAnywhere why would I need another one ?: need to know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-webroot-secureanywhere-why-would-i-need/d68b7f32-c3b6-4192-9077-53132994259d"
  10. Why does Webroot SecureAnywhere get a bad rep?

Why does Webroot SecureAnywhere get a bad rep?: I've watched a few video reviews of security software on YouTube, and Webroot SecureAnywhere seems to do relatively poorly: not the worst, but relatively mediocre overall. I decided to trial it for myself, and so was not expecting much. But I'm actually fairly impressed....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a large number of temporary files have been found

2. webroot flagging me as a malware issue