Windows 10: is win 10 faster then win 7

Discus and support is win 10 faster then win 7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Win 10 recovery? Like win 7 you could b /u if an extra drive was available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChrisBonomi, Jul 29, 2019.

1. is win 10 faster then win 7

Win 10 recovery? Like win 7 you could b /u if an extra drive was available

:)

ChrisBonomi, Jul 29, 2019
  2. RealNeil Win User

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Jul 29, 2019
  3. adoornik Win User
    Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Jul 29, 2019
  4. is win 10 faster then win 7

Win 7 and NVidia overclocking?

Just curious how you Win 7 users are overclocking your NVidia cards. Riva Tuner won't work. Any suggestions?

johnnyfiive, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

is win 10 faster then win 7

1. is win 10 faster then win 7 - Similar Threads - faster

2. Windows 10 updates download faster now

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 updates download faster now: Microsoft has decreased the size of updates for Windows 10 significantly, which means that they will download faster now. Back in 2021, Microsoft announced that it has cut the size of updates for Windows 11 by an average of 40 percent. The technical article explains that...
  3. I need to backup files faster But , How to ... ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to backup files faster But , How to ... ?: Hi ... I have a serious problem. Let me explain. There are two hard drives in my computer and one of them failed. I mean the reading speed of one of them is very very low. The health of that HDD is 0 and the Health check software says that the HDD has got some bad sectors on...
  4. I need to backup files faster But , How to ... ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to backup files faster But , How to ... ?: Hi ... I have a serious problem. Let me explain. There are two hard drives in my computer and one of them failed. I mean the reading speed of one of them is very very low. The health of that HDD is 0 and the Health check software says that the HDD has got some bad sectors on...
  5. Slow Wi-Fi on PC, Faster on Phone's Hotspot Despite Same Router Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow Wi-Fi on PC, Faster on Phone's Hotspot Despite Same Router Connection: I'm using network adapter. I'm experiencing slow Wi-Fi connection on my PC when connected to my router, but the connection is faster when I use my phone's hotspot, even though both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network from the router. Any insights on why this might...
  6. dual booting faster

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dual booting faster: How to make dual booting faster* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-booting-faster/71c51c61-6869-4074-ba67-aa1a21144757
  7. What can I do so that it no longer appears and my apps run faster again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do so that it no longer appears and my apps run faster again: When I log in, this image appears briefly and my PC apps then take a while to start. When I went to the white setup screen, it said something with a Microsoft account....
  8. What can I do so that it no longer appears and my apps run faster again

What can I do so that it no longer appears and my apps run faster again: When I log in, this image appears briefly and my PC apps then take a while to start. When I went to the white setup screen, it said something with a Microsoft account....
  9. Ion my pc I disabled something to make it faster. Now I can my connectivity is disconnected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ion my pc I disabled something to make it faster. Now I can my connectivity is disconnected.: Connectivity is disconnected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ion-my-pc-i-disabled-something-to-make-it-faster/58044054-2d84-4583-b6a9-d0db754131ff
  10. Ion my pc I disabled something to make it faster. Now I can my connectivity is disconnected.

Ion my pc I disabled something to make it faster. Now I can my connectivity is disconnected.: Connectivity is disconnected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ion-my-pc-i-disabled-something-to-make-it-faster/58044054-2d84-4583-b6a9-d0db754131ff