Windows 10: IS WIN 10 HOME A BETTER, FASTER, MORE FUNCTIONAL OPERATING SYSTEM THAN WIN PRO???? I'M...

Discus and support IS WIN 10 HOME A BETTER, FASTER, MORE FUNCTIONAL OPERATING SYSTEM THAN WIN PRO???? I'M... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I run Win 10 Pro, setting my defalult browser to explorer. ( I hate the Edge browser). Most videos, Yahoo calander, and Yahoo Finance won't , open, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EdwardBlau, Nov 28, 2019.

1. IS WIN 10 HOME A BETTER, FASTER, MORE FUNCTIONAL OPERATING SYSTEM THAN WIN PRO???? I'M...

I run Win 10 Pro, setting my defalult browser to explorer. ( I hate the Edge browser). Most videos, Yahoo calander, and Yahoo Finance won't , open, or read properly when I'm using the Explorer browser, but will if I switch to the Edge browser. My other 2 computers running the Win Home edition will open everyting in the Explorer browser. I hate the Edge browser, tried for months to force it upon myslef, all to no avail. Is there any solution, other than reformating my SSD drive and installing Win Home???? I've already set and reset Win's pop us setting, also to no avail. What am I missing? I've got 25 years experience with Microsoft on my computers, but I'm stumped on this Win Pro/Win Home issue. I'm now at believing that Win Home is a better choice than Win Pro.

:)

EdwardBlau, Nov 28, 2019

2. Upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10, Missing operating system.

Woke up to a black screen from the BIOS that says no operating system. The day before Win 10 was just fine after auto upgrade from Win 8.1 Pro

Can't do step 1. My ancient, but bulletproof and fast Dell 530 XP never came with a disc.

No Win 10 key.

No Win 8.1 Pro key.

I guess it's time to switch.

Mucky_Duck, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Win 7 Pro to Win 10 does not install 64 bit System

Win 7 pro 32 auto upgraded to Win 10 Pro

Intel Core2 Duo CPU E8400 3.00 GHz

Installed Ram 8,00 GB (3.00GB Usable)

32 Bit Operating System, x64 Based Processor

Have Product ID (Code) OS Build # and Version #

I am seeking any STEP BY STEP help or Instruction to modify my system status or optimize the system !!!

How do I install Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit System
    INSTEAD of Windows 10 Pro 32 Bit System

So I may use the Faster Architecture and gain the advantage of the 5 GB of Memory that is currently unavailable.

I would be VERY Appreciative of any SPECIFIC help that you can offer.

PLEASE....Treat me as a COMPLETE NUBIE...I've been Isolated away from ALL Computer systems and Smart Phones for the last 10 years.

William Barrett

WilliamGuyBarrett, Nov 28, 2019
  4. RealNeil Win User

IS WIN 10 HOME A BETTER, FASTER, MORE FUNCTIONAL OPERATING SYSTEM THAN WIN PRO???? I'M...

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

IS WIN 10 HOME A BETTER, FASTER, MORE FUNCTIONAL OPERATING SYSTEM THAN WIN PRO???? I'M...

1. IS WIN 10 HOME A BETTER, FASTER, MORE FUNCTIONAL OPERATING SYSTEM THAN WIN PRO???? I'M... - Similar Threads - HOME BETTER FASTER

2. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I have replaced my old laptop with a new one.My old PC had Win 10 Pro free update from Win 7 Pro.The new one has Win 10 Home. I was advised that all I needed to do was to change the product key using the one I had for Win 7 and it would update to the Pro version. This did...
  3. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I have replaced my old laptop with a new one.My old PC had Win 10 Pro free update from Win 7 Pro.The new one has Win 10 Home. I was advised that all I needed to do was to change the product key using the one I had for Win 7 and it would update to the Pro version. This did...
  4. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Change Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Change Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: How can we get the OS changed from Win 10 Home From original HP Desktop with preloaded os to Win 10 pro desktop and that to that should be 100 % genuine.Suggest plz....
  6. Win 10 Pro to Win 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Pro to Win 10 Home: I have an old PC loaded with Win 10 Pro. As I cannot increase the RAM on this PC, I'd like to move to Win 10 Home. Is it possible with this license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-pro-to-win-10-home/090c2436-3600-4f0d-8068-55f8030bddfe
  7. Better Operating system than Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Better Operating system than Windows 10: I am looking for a better operating system. In the past, asked about how to stop Microsoft from selecting files and folders and moving or deleting them. Whatever I tried, did not work. Though now I have a new computer, when I see this happen-it is so quick I cannot cancel...
  8. is win 10 faster then win 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is win 10 faster then win 7: Win 10 recovery? Like win 7 you could b /u if an extra drive was available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-win-10-faster-then-win-7/79d28032-5f8c-4913-a4c0-45eddaedc1e9
  9. Win 10 home vs Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 home vs Win 10 Pro: I use Win 10 Home and am thinking of upgrading to Win 10 Pro 64 Bit... Question what advantages would this give me and can I just upgrade without loosing files and programs in the transition?...
  10. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I upgraded my Win 8.1 into a Win 10 Home but it is not working properly. Does anyone can help me out how to find a free (and sound!) Win Pro for a clean install? 20601