Windows 10: Is Win32/Vigram.A a Trojan?

Discus and support Is Win32/Vigram.A a Trojan? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; defender says PC is infected by Win32/Vigram.A Is this a real trojan or an attempt to make me by a false malware scanner [Original Title: trojan]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Michael davidBoulton, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Is Win32/Vigram.A a Trojan?

defender says PC is infected by Win32/Vigram.A Is this a real trojan or an attempt to make me by a false malware scanner

[Original Title: trojan]

:)

Michael davidBoulton, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Bruce Hagen, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Marina RQ Win User
    Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A

Dobry den, zkuste nainstalovat trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A nevim jak odstranit antivirovou ochranu Windows nemuze odstranit, dekuji za pomoc.

Marina RQ, Apr 23, 2020
  4. JeffSmoot Win User

Is Win32/Vigram.A a Trojan?

Trojan- Win32/Dynamertic

I am trying to get rid of a Trojan called
    win32/Dynamertic and windows defender detects the Trojan but is not able to remove it. Half way through the removal the PC just hangs and I have to go into Task Manger and close defender down. Tried on line and off line to remove the
    virus but no luck. Today was my fourth try.

Is there a solution to getting rid of this Trojan???

JeffSmoot, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Is Win32/Vigram.A a Trojan?

1. Is Win32/Vigram.A a Trojan? - Similar Threads - Win32 Vigram Trojan

2. Virus Trojan win32 vindor!pz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus Trojan win32 vindor!pz: Today I got a warning from Windows defender telling me that I have a trojan virus called "win32 vindor!pz", I tried to remove it with Windows defender but it did not work, and I keep doing scans and it keeps telling me that I have this virus, please I need help, how can I...
  3. Virus Trojan win32 vindor!pz

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus Trojan win32 vindor!pz: Today I got a warning from Windows defender telling me that I have a trojan virus called "win32 vindor!pz", I tried to remove it with Windows defender but it did not work, and I keep doing scans and it keeps telling me that I have this virus, please I need help, how can I...
  4. Trojan: "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trojan: "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" issues: Windows defender has found a trojan called "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" That won't let me install any programs, can't be found by any other Anti-virus program, won't let me roll back, restore, nor fresh install the OS. it blocks me from running update as well.. defender says the...
  5. Trojan Win32 Dorv.D!rfn

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trojan Win32 Dorv.D!rfn: This has been driving me nuts for the past month or so. Windows defender is constantly scanning for this particular trojan that it claims is affecting the uefifirmware: \UefiImage->NBPEI. I believe it started late July/early August. I have an old motherboard/cpu setup (MSI...
  6. Trojan Win32/Dorv.Dirfn

Trojan Win32/Dorv.Dirfn: Defender has been run trice in offline mode and has detected the trojan but can't remove it. I have Googled the Trojan and get no finds. How do I remove it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-win32dorvdirfn/f6ffa3a1-f627-4ede-9099-02cfb98d5359
  7. Trojan: WIN32/Dipverdle.a

Trojan: WIN32/Dipverdle.a: How do I get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-win32dipverdlea/00532557-3a92-405e-ae5d-4b1d663be565
  8. trojan win32 wacata g ml

trojan win32 wacata g ml: I really wanna know this specific trojan please is there a person that can tell me exactly this type of trojan? I heard it is not extracting your personal files but is that true? Also, my windows defender didn't do anything it just warned me, and then after a few minutes I...
  9. Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A

Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A: Dobry den, zkuste nainstalovat trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A nevim jak odstranit antivirovou ochranu Windows nemuze odstranit, dekuji za pomoc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-win32-bitrepa/2bf3c860-7cfb-4ba9-be80-4f30c9a23900"
  10. Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A

Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A: WD blocked and quarantined subject trojan. I removed and ran WD, TDSSkiller, and Norton Power Eraser (NPE) Should be safe ? The full scans cover all partitions, correct ? On this system I am running the latest Skip Build and yesterday added the latest Insider Build on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Win32/Vigram.A

2. vigram a defender

3. vigram.a