Windows 10: Is Windows 10 2H22 a quality update or a feature update?

Discus and support Is Windows 10 2H22 a quality update or a feature update? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to uninstall the last Windows 10 update. It has my laptop completely frozen in a loop at start up and I didn't know whether to choose the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Denise Roush, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Is Windows 10 2H22 a quality update or a feature update?

I need to uninstall the last Windows 10 update. It has my laptop completely frozen in a loop at start up and I didn't know whether to choose the quality or feature update to uninstall in the Advanced options menu. Please help. I just want my laptop to work again. Thank you for your time.

:)

Denise Roush, Dec 13, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

2004; defer quality and feature updates only in group policy?

From the tutorial section:

Windows Update - Defer Feature and Quality Updates in Windows 10

dalchina, Dec 13, 2022
Thema:

Is Windows 10 2H22 a quality update or a feature update?

1. Is Windows 10 2H22 a quality update or a feature update? - Similar Threads - 2H22 quality update

2. Windows 10 Update 2H22 corruption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update 2H22 corruption: Hi, I have had to reinstall my windows 10 home 64bit laptop and cannot get it to install the2H22 update. I have seen all the posts on this issue and frankly I do not have the time to go through all the responses.. All the responses I've read so far indicate that the suggested...
  3. Windows 10 Update 2H22 corruption

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update 2H22 corruption: Hi, I have had to reinstall my windows 10 home 64bit laptop and cannot get it to install the2H22 update. I have seen all the posts on this issue and frankly I do not have the time to go through all the responses.. All the responses I've read so far indicate that the suggested...
  4. Windows 10 2h22 feature update stucked at 86%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 2h22 feature update stucked at 86%: Hello, I have been leave that update as pending for long time but now i intended to have it done and i was encountered the update were loading as " working on update were stucked at 86%" not really stucked but it were keep loading after like 12h. Should i update to win10...
  5. Windows 10 2h22 feature update stucked at 86%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 2h22 feature update stucked at 86%: Hello, I have been leave that update as pending for long time but now i intended to have it done and i was encountered the update were loading as " working on update were stucked at 86%" not really stucked but it were keep loading after like 12h. Should i update to win10...
  6. Windows 10 2h22 feature update stucked at 86%

7. Is Windows 10 2H22 a quality update or a feature update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows 10 2H22 a quality update or a feature update?: I need to uninstall the last Windows 10 update. It has my laptop completely frozen in a loop at start up and I didn't know whether to choose the quality or feature update to uninstall in the Advanced options menu. Please help. I just want my laptop to work again. Thank you...
  8. Is Windows 10 2H22 a quality update or a feature update?

Is Windows 10 2H22 a quality update or a feature update?: I need to uninstall the last Windows 10 update. It has my laptop completely frozen in a loop at start up and I didn't know whether to choose the quality or feature update to uninstall in the Advanced options menu. Please help. I just want my laptop to work again. Thank you...
  9. How to uninstall latest Quality Update or Feature Update in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall latest Quality Update or Feature Update in Windows 10: It may happen that after installing a Windows Update, Quality Update, or Feature Update, your Windows 10 computer does not boot. In this case, you may have to uninstall the update. In this post, we will show you how to uninstall the latest Quality Update or Feature Update,...
  10. Windows Update - Defer Feature and Quality Updates in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows Update - Defer Feature and Quality Updates in Windows 10: How to: Windows Update - Defer Feature and Quality Updates in Windows 10 How to Defer Feature and Quality Updates in Windows 10 The Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise, and Education editions let you defer upgrades to your PC. When you defer upgrades, new Windows features wont...