Windows 10: Is windows 10 a secret plot to get people to buy apple?

Discus and support Is windows 10 a secret plot to get people to buy apple? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot believe how many flaws are in windows 10. Wifi issues, sometimes it works, then it stops... Software that disappears after unzipping...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by damyongraham, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Is windows 10 a secret plot to get people to buy apple?

I cannot believe how many flaws are in windows 10.

Wifi issues, sometimes it works, then it stops...

Software that disappears after unzipping...

Was it hacked by apple just before it got unleashed on the public?

I have never been so annoyed by my laptop!

Its lame,

Please fix it!!

:)

damyongraham, Nov 12, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 12, 2018
  3. DMacfu Win User
    Windows 10 Pro PC stuck on "Getting Windows ready. Don't turn off your computer."

Hi Roberto.

Did you intend for step 1 to require access to a Windows 10 device in order to submit feedback on the inability of Windows 10 to load?

1. On a Windows 10 device, search for “Feedback Hub” in Cortana search, then launch the app

Is this some kinda secret plot to get the remaining windows users to switch to Apple?

P.s. I’m researching and writing this on my FULLY FUNCTIONAL iPhone.

DMacfu, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Is windows 10 a secret plot to get people to buy apple?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Is windows 10 a secret plot to get people to buy apple?

1. Is windows 10 a secret plot to get people to buy apple? - Similar Threads - secret plot buy

2. how many people are switching to apple

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how many people are switching to apple: how many people have switched to apple?? My brother could have built a computer in the time I have wasted on microsoft. I am about to throw mine out the window totally useless!!!...
  3. how many people are switching to apple

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how many people are switching to apple: how many people have switched to apple?? My brother could have built a computer in the time I have wasted on microsoft. I am about to throw mine out the window totally useless!!!...
  4. How do I get contacts from Windows 10 People into Windows 11 People?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get contacts from Windows 10 People into Windows 11 People?: I just acquired a laptop with Windows 11 to replace a laptop with Windows 10. I need to copy my contacts from PEOPLE in 10 to PEOPLE in 11. I have spent days looking for an answer with no luck. Help is needed since Microsoft is of no help. Ironically my emails all went into...
  5. Microsoft forcing people to buy new computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft forcing people to buy new computers: Can you tell me why a computer 2 years old won't run Win11? Is this typical Microsoft...force users to buy new computers when they can't afford to?...
  6. Microsoft forcing people to buy new computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft forcing people to buy new computers: Can you tell me why a computer 2 years old won't run Win11? Is this typical Microsoft...force users to buy new computers when they can't afford to?...
  7. What is with Microsoft essentially trying to force people to buy windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What is with Microsoft essentially trying to force people to buy windows 10: placing arbitrary software requirements just to watch a movie I already own feels like you are just stole my money and are now holding my movie hostage until I upgrade from windows 7... Just give a digital copy to download... I bought the movie. So my question is two...
  8. Is it time to buy an Apple and ditch Microsoft?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it time to buy an Apple and ditch Microsoft?: Is it time to buy an Apple and ditch Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-time-to-buy-an-apple-and-ditch-microsoft/63bcb076-e817-41a5-a684-326bc10c8e04
  9. Broken Windows 10, should I buy Apple?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Broken Windows 10, should I buy Apple?: Honestly I dont know what to do anymore. I've had a lot of problems with my computer and I can trace everything back to the Windows 10 system. After a lot of googleing, workarounds and what not I did a clean install of Windows - all files, photos and memories gone , most of...
  10. Windows 10 IT Pro Essentials Support Secrets

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 IT Pro Essentials Support Secrets: There are those among us who can use this product, i.e.practically all of us. Free ebook: Windows 10 IT Pro Essentials Support Secrets This ebook is for Win 10 including the Anniversary update Final Preview Version 1607 Free ebook: Windows 10 IT Pro Essentials...