Windows 10: Is Windows 10 compatible with Unicode 5?

Discus and support Is Windows 10 compatible with Unicode 5? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is Windows 10 compatible with Unicode 5? If not please add such support.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zabiyako777, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Is Windows 10 compatible with Unicode 5?

Is Windows 10 compatible with Unicode 5? If not please add such support.

:)

Zabiyako777, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Paulr Win User

Unicodes and language packs

Several work arounds can be found at http://www.johndcook.com/blog/2008/0...rs-in-windows/
    1. as I suggested above, U+(hexcode) Alt-X
    2. edit a registry key and hold down the Alt key while entering the code on the numeric keypad
    3. download the free utility called UnicodeInput, which pops up with the Alt-+ key
    None of these are useful on my Surface Pro virtual keyboard which is missing both the Alt key numeric keypad *Sad

Paulr, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Paulr Win User

Is Windows 10 compatible with Unicode 5?

Unicode and Windows 10

As a beginner, I'm stumbling from one headache to another.

I'm wanting to work with a foreign language (tag = ksw-Mymr) on my early model Windows Surface Pro that is running Windows 10

Windows has published a Language pack that provides most of the characters I need (Burmese), and there is another program called Keyman that can produce all of the characters needed, but......

Two character are meant to combine to make one, namely U+1063
    Is Windows 10 compatible with Unicode 5? [​IMG]
    and U+103A

When typed, one after the other, they should combine, resulting in
    but not for me *Confused

Sorry for the crudity, like I said, I'm a beginner.

Can anyone suggest where I can start looking for an answer for this issue?

Cheers

Paulr, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Is Windows 10 compatible with Unicode 5?

1. Is Windows 10 compatible with Unicode 5? - Similar Threads - compatible Unicode

2. I tried installing tableau public saying windows compatibility that I should check...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried installing tableau public saying windows compatibility that I should check...: Settings issues .not opening my tableau public on my windows 11.it downloaded and error saying change settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-installing-tableau-public-saying-windows/64277211-fc7a-498f-ba5b-2bdf5a0b0d8a
  3. I tried installing tableau public saying windows compatibility that I should check...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried installing tableau public saying windows compatibility that I should check...: Settings issues .not opening my tableau public on my windows 11.it downloaded and error saying change settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-installing-tableau-public-saying-windows/64277211-fc7a-498f-ba5b-2bdf5a0b0d8a
  4. Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11: its come to my knowledge that windows 10 will no longer be supported october 2025 thats next year!meanwhile we have laptops out there that are still good by todays standards mine is a hp with 8gb ram but has the AMD RADEON A4-9125 CPU - this cpu can not be swapped as there...
  5. Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11

Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11: its come to my knowledge that windows 10 will no longer be supported october 2025 thats next year!meanwhile we have laptops out there that are still good by todays standards mine is a hp with 8gb ram but has the AMD RADEON A4-9125 CPU - this cpu can not be swapped as there...
  6. “D3D11 -compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is needed.”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “D3D11 -compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is needed.”: im trying to play panicore on my winodws 10 but it keep saying “D3D11 -compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is needed.” i've downloaded it and restarted my computer please help...
  7. “D3D11 -compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is needed.”

“D3D11 -compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is needed.”: im trying to play panicore on my winodws 10 but it keep saying “D3D11 -compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is needed.” i've downloaded it and restarted my computer please help...
  8. “D3D11 -compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is needed.”

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. compatibility of Akruti Unicode software

compatibility of Akruti Unicode software: Is the indian unicode akruti software compatible in window 10? Moved from: Word / Windows 10 / Office 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compatibility-of-akruti-unicode-software/5da87f05-d6d9-413f-8a90-ebc6b4b72fa4
  10. compatibility of Akruti Unicode software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    compatibility of Akruti Unicode software: Is the indian unicode akruti software compatible in window 10? Moved from: Word / Windows 10 / Office 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compatibility-of-akruti-unicode-software/5da87f05-d6d9-413f-8a90-ebc6b4b72fa4