Windows 10: Is windows 10 Education is it compatible? If I buy windows 10 pro product key?

Discus and support Is windows 10 Education is it compatible? If I buy windows 10 pro product key? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my windows is windows 10 Education, cant find any product key online store, only windows 10 pro, is it compatible? and why so hard to find in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Om_brn, May 18, 2022.

1. Om_brn Win User

Is windows 10 Education is it compatible? If I buy windows 10 pro product key?

my windows is windows 10 Education, cant find any product key online store, only windows 10 pro, is it compatible? and why so hard to find in the website, or in microsoft store, it is so hard. I found it in Shopee online, but i'm thinkin if i'm going to buy it, because it is windows 10 pro product key. my question is if i bought windows 10 pro product key, will it be compatible to my windows 10 Education?

:)

Om_brn, May 18, 2022

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, May 18, 2022
  3. tigger Win User
    Should I buy Windows 10 Home or Pro?

I bought a win 10 pro oem key for £25, changed my motherboard and cpu, and reinstalled windows, and it activated automatically. So I would say why not buy pro?

From here-
    https://softwaregeeks.co.uk/product/windows-10-pro/

Was near enough instant delivery of key by email, and it activated on my original install, and on a clean install with changed hardware. Can't say fairer than that for £25

tigger, May 18, 2022
  4. Kursah Win User

windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, May 18, 2022
Thema:

1. Is windows 10 Education is it compatible? If I buy windows 10 pro product key? - Similar Threads - Education compatible buy

2. i want to buy window 10 pro product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i want to buy window 10 pro product key: please i want to purchase window 10 pro product key to activate my device . please, i need guideline or website to purchase https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-buy-window-10-pro-product-key/0c0e0192-8bf9-490e-904d-1cd08addcc5b
  3. i want to buy window 10 pro product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to buy window 10 pro product key: please i want to purchase window 10 pro product key to activate my device . please, i need guideline or website to purchase https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-buy-window-10-pro-product-key/0c0e0192-8bf9-490e-904d-1cd08addcc5b
  4. i want to buy window 10 pro product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Product key - educational windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product key - educational windows 10: Dear,I have recently installed Windows 10 Pro Educational and the product key I generate via my academic software website is not working. The error it appearing is that the keys is in use on another device. I am using my university account from LUCA, School of Arts: *** Email...
  6. Product key - educational windows 10

Product key - educational windows 10: Dear,I have recently installed Windows 10 Pro Educational and the product key I generate via my academic software website is not working. The error it appearing is that the keys is in use on another device. I am using my university account from LUCA, School of Arts: *** Email...
  7. Product key - educational windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Is windows 10 Education is it compatible? If I buy windows 10 pro product key?

Is windows 10 Education is it compatible? If I buy windows 10 pro product key?: my windows is windows 10 Education, cant find any product key online store, only windows 10 pro, is it compatible? and why so hard to find in the website, or in microsoft store, it is so hard. I found it in Shopee online, but i'm thinkin if i'm going to buy it, because it is...
  9. Is windows 10 Education is it compatible? If I buy windows 10 pro product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is windows 10 Education is it compatible? If I buy windows 10 pro product key?: my windows is windows 10 Education, cant find any product key online store, only windows 10 pro, is it compatible? and why so hard to find in the website, or in microsoft store, it is so hard. I found it in Shopee online, but i'm thinkin if i'm going to buy it, because it is...
  10. Windows 10 Education, product keys

Windows 10 Education, product keys: I work in university and we are using Windows 10 Education. Each student gets an account in Windows 10 Education and a product key. I am trying to use one of this product keys to activate my computer. Unfortunately, I get an error code 0x803fa067 while trying to activate it....