Windows 10: is windows 10 firewall free with my computer?

Discus and support is windows 10 firewall free with my computer? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; is windows 10 firewall free with my computer? I have never paid before that I can recall but had a telephone call saying my firewall is expired and to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GALETHOMAS1, Jul 17, 2019.

1. is windows 10 firewall free with my computer?

is windows 10 firewall free with my computer? I have never paid before that I can recall but had a telephone call saying my firewall is expired and to pay $200 plus. thank you.

:)

GALETHOMAS1, Jul 17, 2019

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Best free AV and firewall

Can Windows Firewall block outgoing connections yet? If not, it's one step above useless.

Look into Online Armor for a free firewall.

Deusxmachina, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

is windows 10 firewall free with my computer?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

is windows 10 firewall free with my computer?

1. is windows 10 firewall free with my computer? - Similar Threads - firewall free computer

2. Windows 10 - Firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 - Firewall: If I create a rule (in and out) to enable a program do I need to enable also ports that the program needs? 177020
  3. Firewall In windows 10

Firewall In windows 10: Firewall is off in windows security trying to turn it on it stays off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firewall-in-windows-10/0538d7d8-2b0b-455d-9b1d-63044cb28fbf
  4. windows 10 firewall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 firewall: Windows 10 Version 2004 build 19041.630 Under Norton firewall, when a program first accessed the internet, Norton ask me if I wanted to block the program forever, block it this time only, or let it access the internet. Windows firewall does not appear to that - unless...
  5. Is windows 10 given free with new computers?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is windows 10 given free with new computers?: Hi, lets say i dont have a computer, and that im buying a new one, do i need to pay for the win10? Is it given free as a promotion act by Microsoft, or should i expect to be asked to pay for it by my pc dealer? 10x Erez...
  6. Windows 10 Firewall

Windows 10 Firewall: Hello, I have an HP Laptop with McAfee LiveSafe installed. I believe by default McAfee has a Firewall of its own enabled on my computer. If that's true & McAfee has a Firewall on & working right now & for the past few months, do I still need my Windows Firewall in the ON...
  7. Free firewalls

Free firewalls: Hey guys, Just wondering is the windows firewall any good? What is a really good firewall that is free and not Comodo nor zone alarm? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-firewalls/962d7355-80cb-4dad-8a97-4f1dbb31b406"
  8. is my windows 10 is free ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    is my windows 10 is free ?: im from africa. I had downloaded windows 10 64 bit pro from unofficial website; now im using the software without any technical problems,I though there is no wrong keeping this version as long as I had brought my laptop with already windows product installed, which it means...
  9. Windows 10 firewall

Windows 10 firewall: Since a couple of weeks, every times I start my computer at the end of the start up I got the notification that both firewall (Windows defender and my own Internet provider one) are not in fonction, I have talked to my Internet provider technical service and on their side...
  10. Windows Firewall or ZoneAlarm Free and stop internet access?

Windows Firewall or ZoneAlarm Free and stop internet access?: What do you think of Windows own firewall? Does it also stop outbound connections? What is it like compared to Zone Alarm? Is ZA in itself any good? Also, is there a tool similar to ZA's internet lock where you can temporarily enable / disable internet access? 64100