Windows 10: Is Windows 10 for Business included with Windows 10 Pro to Receive the latest in Group...

Discus and support Is Windows 10 for Business included with Windows 10 Pro to Receive the latest in Group... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone,Referring to the Microsoft Tech Community page entitled "The latest in Group Policy settings parity in Mobile Device Management"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Graeme Froggatt, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Is Windows 10 for Business included with Windows 10 Pro to Receive the latest in Group...

Hi everyone,Referring to the Microsoft Tech Community page entitled "The latest in Group Policy settings parity in Mobile Device Management" https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/intune-customer-success/the-latest-in-group-policy-settings-parity-in-mobile-device/ba-p/2269167, in June 2022 a whole lot more Group Policy settings became available to be deployed from Intune to the Windows 10 Pro SKU that was only previously available to Enterprise and Education SKUs.We run Windows 10 for Business across our organization, so I'm wondering if these additional Group Policy settings were made avail

:)

Graeme Froggatt, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 23, 2022
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Nov 23, 2022
  4. Frick Win User

Is Windows 10 for Business included with Windows 10 Pro to Receive the latest in Group...

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

Is Windows 10 for Business included with Windows 10 Pro to Receive the latest in Group...

1. Is Windows 10 for Business included with Windows 10 Pro to Receive the latest in Group... - Similar Threads - Business included Pro

2. Is Windows 10 for Business included with Windows 10 Pro to Receive the latest in Group...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows 10 for Business included with Windows 10 Pro to Receive the latest in Group...: Hi everyone,Referring to the Microsoft Tech Community page entitled "The latest in Group Policy settings parity in Mobile Device Management"...
  3. Is Windows 10 for Business included with Windows 10 Pro to Receive the latest in Group...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Windows 10 for Business included with Windows 10 Pro to Receive the latest in Group...: Hi everyone,Referring to the Microsoft Tech Community page entitled "The latest in Group Policy settings parity in Mobile Device Management"...
  4. windows 10 business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 business: dear sir greetingsWe are a company working in the field of software and we would like to get 10-15 original copies of Windows. Please send an offer by mail to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** sincerest appreciationeng mohamed ibrahim CO Lun development...
  5. Does M365 Business standard includes windows 10 pro?

Does M365 Business standard includes windows 10 pro?: We have a customer who has 150 users and they are looking for a cost effective licensing method. They prefer to have their office installed , which is office 2019 pro and windows 10 pro, however this is very costly. We planned to suggest them M365 Business standard. does it...
  6. Is Windows 10 Pro included in Microsoft 365?

Is Windows 10 Pro included in Microsoft 365?: I had been using Windows quite for a long time but I have never encountered this problem I had bought Microsoft 365 very recently and I wanted to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and when I went to settings, this was what I got: [ATTACH] When I went to Settings, it says that I...
  7. Windows 10 Pro not received license key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro not received license key: I bought Windows 10 Pro to update from Windows 10 Home but did not receive a license key. Now my system is stuck on Windows 10 Enterprise and says I have to Activate Windows. Without a key it seems useless. How can Microsoft help me?...
  8. Surface Pro with latest windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro with latest windows 10: Just updated latest version of windows 10 and no keyboard icon can be seen. As a result i cannot log in or do anything Cannot enter pin number Pressing on the windows icon on the right does nothing....
  9. Is windows 10 latest big update included in latest media creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is windows 10 latest big update included in latest media creation tool: Hi folks, When windows 10 was first released I downloaded it and burned to DVD using the media creation tool from Microsoft. As windows 10 has now had a major update, and I want to create a DVD with that update on it, without having to reinstall it later, as I have...
  10. Group Policy Error Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Group Policy Error Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I'm trying to access my gpedit.msc again but I get this error. It was working before, but when I try it today it's not working. I try to restart, run as admin and still not working. Here is the error. [img] 18221