Windows 10: Is windows 10 mail app a fraud?

Discus and support Is windows 10 mail app a fraud? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have windows Live Mail running on one Windows 10 laptop. It runs wonderfully. Windows Live Mail has problem installing on my newest laptop. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ArneGarvander, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Is windows 10 mail app a fraud?

I have windows Live Mail running on one Windows 10 laptop. It runs wonderfully. Windows Live Mail has problem installing on my newest laptop.

I am trying Windows mail app, but it keeps hanging up because i am not properly configured. I can't get in to advanced settings because the mail app does not use multi threading properly. It is catch 22 all over again. It is a fraudulent app.

:)

ArneGarvander, Jan 6, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Is windows 10 mail app a fraud? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jan 6, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Is windows 10 mail app a fraud?

Mel Tar, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Is windows 10 mail app a fraud?

1. Is windows 10 mail app a fraud? - Similar Threads - mail app fraud

2. Fraud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fraud: HiI need to talk to an agent but the robot can't let me connect with them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fraud/589fef9c-13bf-4476-a269-b18a6f37be27
  3. Fraud

Fraud: A Microsoft engineer accessed my computer on Friday.Not only did he destroy settings, personal and professional information but I also note a missing e mail folder containing tax information.Please contact me since your telephone operators do not feel this is a serious...
  4. I received this e-mail today. Is this a fraud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received this e-mail today. Is this a fraud?: Is this a fraud?Automatic renewal of your Outlook Ad-Free subscription is scheduled for Saturday, June 24, 2023Your subscription is scheduled to be automatically renewed. On Saturday, June 24, 2023, USD 19.95 plus applicable taxes will be charged to Visa **4994.To manage your...
  5. I received this e-mail today. Is this a fraud?

I received this e-mail today. Is this a fraud?: Is this a fraud?Automatic renewal of your Outlook Ad-Free subscription is scheduled for Saturday, June 24, 2023Your subscription is scheduled to be automatically renewed. On Saturday, June 24, 2023, USD 19.95 plus applicable taxes will be charged to Visa **4994.To manage your...
  6. I received this e-mail today. Is this a fraud?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. FRAUD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FRAUD: I CONSTANTLY RECEIVE ALERTS FROM GOOGLE, MAFEE, AND NOW FROM MICROSOFT THAT MY COMPUTER IS AT RISK. i HAVE MAFEE ANTIVIRUS, THEY GAVE MY ONE PHONE TO CALL 18332519056 IS THAT A MICROSOFT PHONE?...
  8. Fraud/Scam e-mail on Windows Defender Subscription

Fraud/Scam e-mail on Windows Defender Subscription: Hi all, Please advise as it seems I have received a spam e-mail confirming completion of one year subscription of Windows Defender Team. QTE From: Rose Eliot Rose Eliot <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Sent: 23 November 2020 10:14 Subject: Invoice Paid...
  9. Mail Fraud using Microsoft Name

Mail Fraud using Microsoft Name: Windows Defender <windows defender noreply@aol.com> To: rk2m Mon., Jul. 20 at 12:48 p.m. Microsoft account Auto Renewal Alert Dear Customer, Thanks for using Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection. This is an invoice for your recent renewal. We thank you on the...
  10. Fraud

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fraud: My laptop, a HP Stream, locked up last night and I was given a number to call, 844-946-3854, and after 3 hours on the phone the problem was resolved. I asked them if they were associated with Microsoft and they said they were an independent company which worked with them....