Windows 10: Is windows 10 mail app a fraud?

Discus and support Is windows 10 mail app a fraud? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have windows Live Mail running on one Windows 10 laptop. It runs wonderfully. Windows Live Mail has problem installing on my newest laptop. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ArneGarvander, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Is windows 10 mail app a fraud?

I have windows Live Mail running on one Windows 10 laptop. It runs wonderfully. Windows Live Mail has problem installing on my newest laptop.

I am trying Windows mail app, but it keeps hanging up because i am not properly configured. I can't get in to advanced settings because the mail app does not use multi threading properly. It is catch 22 all over again. It is a fraudulent app.

:)

ArneGarvander, Jan 6, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Is windows 10 mail app a fraud? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jan 6, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Is windows 10 mail app a fraud?

Mel Tar, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Is windows 10 mail app a fraud?

1. Is windows 10 mail app a fraud? - Similar Threads - mail app fraud

2. Fraud

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fraud: Is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** affiliated with Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fraud/ff0ca5bd-e036-4be5-8097-fa8d7313272f"
  3. fraud

fraud: My computer was blocked and I did give personal information. I was placed in a cue but gave up after 10 minutes of waiting. Microsoft logo was used. After I gave up the block was removed. What do I need to do. David J Archibald...
  4. Windows 10 Purchase--Possible Fraud

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Purchase--Possible Fraud: Hi Microsoft, I just got this Facebook page/group where Windows 10 professional is sold at ₹.999, which looks suspicious to me. Requesting you to kindly look upon this matter as it's using your name and product. Screenshot below. [ATTACH]...
  5. Fraud

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fraud: My laptop, a HP Stream, locked up last night and I was given a number to call, 844-946-3854, and after 3 hours on the phone the problem was resolved. I asked them if they were associated with Microsoft and they said they were an independent company which worked with them....
  6. Fraud Alert

Fraud Alert: Victim of Fraud here.... computer popped up warning from Microsoft beeping and voice command to call the 1-877 number. Looked legit, called sounded legit. Long story short they got my information. No money exchanged, called my credit card company cancelled card and informed...
  7. Fraud scam

Fraud scam: During a support session, there was a response that said "this person is not from microsoft". Click here if they say they are from microsoft. Then was sent to the following page which I'm not sure was from microsoft. Was I really talking to "Microsoft support" or a fake...
  8. Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail app: when I open emails in this app for the last 3 days it comes thru illegible, no graphics, very little is legible and most of it is internet addresses? Have tried to reset the app 3-4 times to no avail...
  9. Windows 10 Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app: I am using the windows 10 mail app with my gmail account. When I receive a forwarded email the forwarded message does not show. It notes that there is an attachment but the attachment has no extension so I can not open it. When I go to my gmail account via Firefox the message...
  10. Window 10 Mail app.

in Browsers and Email
    Window 10 Mail app.: A few days ago, my boss’s laptop would not download any e-mail from Yahoo. Over the top it said something like “fix your account” I clicked on the button, and tried to fix it, but it comes back with an error. I did not write it down. So I decided to just delete the...