Windows 10: Is Windows 10 on microsoft.com store retail or OEM?

Discus and support Is Windows 10 on microsoft.com store retail or OEM? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was wondering if Windows 10 on microsoft.com store is retail version or OEM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SearingStars, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Is Windows 10 on microsoft.com store retail or OEM?

I was wondering if Windows 10 on microsoft.com store is retail version or OEM

:)

SearingStars, Nov 29, 2019
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

Dude, go to Newegg right now and read the questions and answers tab on Windows 10 OEM. The OEM copies that are listed there DO in fact, come on an optical disc. The flash drive ONLY comes on Retail copies.

rtwjunkie, Nov 29, 2019
  3. windows oem and retail

Maybe buy it from Microsoft & not a local shop ?

Get Windows 10 | Microsoft

DavidBaileyyz, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Is Windows 10 on microsoft.com store retail or OEM?

Microsoft Store UK, Windows 10 Full retail or OEM?

The question is pretty much straight forward. I want to buy Windows 10, but I don't want OEM version, companies like Scan and Overclockers are only selling OEM, if I purchase directly from Microsoft Store UK am I purchasing a full retail version or is it
    OEM as well?

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msuk/en_GB/pdp/Windows-10-Home/productID.320418600

Thanks, please don't post anything about upgrade.

ZiukoXGaming, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Is Windows 10 on microsoft.com store retail or OEM?

1. Is Windows 10 on microsoft.com store retail or OEM? - Similar Threads - microsoft com store

2. Windows 10 OEM or Retail

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 OEM or Retail: Is windows 10 pro available to download through media creation tool from microsoft is OEM or Retail ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-oem-or-retail/129ae35c-0304-4b10-8ef2-e9f2f63954be
  3. Windows - Retail or OEM

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows - Retail or OEM: Hi! I got a 6 year old computer from one company. Windows has been removed from it, so I should buy new Windows and install them. Which version should I buy - OEM or Retail. Someone tells me: To be legal you need to buy Retail. Why OEM is not legal in this case?...
  4. OEM to Retail

OEM to Retail: I have OEM version of Windows 10 Home activated in my pc. Now I want to activate my Windows retail key with the same PC, Motherboard and everything [nothing's changed]. Is it possible?...
  5. Windows 10 Retail or OEM

Windows 10 Retail or OEM: I am thinking of upgrading my Windows 10 Home to Pro. My PC is about 7 years old and I bought it as a bare machine together with a Windows 8 disk which I installed myself. Over the years it has upgraded and is now Windows 10 2004. At some stage I will buy a new PC and...
  6. Microsoft store OEM license or Retail license

Microsoft store OEM license or Retail license: Is the Windows 10 USB product on the microsoft store an OEM license or a Retail license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-oem-license-or-retail-license/46f89348-83e1-42ae-9596-da45958257ca
  7. Oem to retail

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Oem to retail: My friend has an old pre-built with an oem windows 10 licence, and based on the internet, it’s a 50-50 shot when upgrading hardware. Is it possible to get a retail windows 10 home from Microsoft and use that to activate windows 10 from oem to retail, then upgrade his...
  8. Oem to retail

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Oem to retail: My friend has an old pre-built with an oem windows 10 licence, and based on the internet, it’s a 50-50 shot when upgrading hardware. Is it possible to get a retail windows 10 home from Microsoft and use that to activate windows 10 from oem to retail, then upgrade his...
  9. oem to retail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    oem to retail: I recently bought a windows 10 oem version and had meant to buy a retail version, the license has not been activated or used at all, is it possible to pay some extra to upgrade to a retail version?...
  10. W10 purchased from Microsoft store = OEM or 'Retail'?

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 purchased from Microsoft store = OEM or 'Retail'?: It's not entirely crystal clear, I have an OEM install of W7 upgraded to W10 at the moment so my W10 is OEM. I'm looking at changing motherboard in the near future so I'd end up having to buy another copy of W10. Now, I could buy an OEM copy from a UK retailer for £79. Or...