Windows 10: Is Windows 10 Pro included in Microsoft 365?

Discus and support Is Windows 10 Pro included in Microsoft 365? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had been using Windows quite for a long time but I have never encountered this problem I had bought Microsoft 365 very recently and I wanted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ismail Izuan Ibrahim, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Is Windows 10 Pro included in Microsoft 365?

I had been using Windows quite for a long time but I have never encountered this problem

I had bought Microsoft 365 very recently and I wanted to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and when I went to settings, this was what I got:

Is Windows 10 Pro included in Microsoft 365? ab86477f-4237-4ab3-83e6-e993795ddc1a?upload=true.png

When I went to Settings, it says that I use Windows 10 Home Single Language.

Can somebody help me?

:)

Ismail Izuan Ibrahim, Oct 5, 2020

2. Microsoft to Introduce Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs

Microsoft is seemingly going to introduce another version of their Windows 10 operating system. After introducing Windows 10 S earlier in the year, followed by the "Chinafinitive" Windows 10 China Government Edition, the company is seemingly responding to specific market demands of professionals and enterprises. The new Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs (which was first leaked by Microsoft itself through an erroneous upload to the Insider Program) will apparently come in two variants, a standard variant, and the N variant, which is built to comply with EU regulations.

The new Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs will introduce ReFS, the successor to the tried and true NTFS file system. The new ReFS is designed for fault-tolerance and is optimized for handling large data volume, including auto-correcting capabilities and backwards-compatibility with NTFS. Additionally, Microsoft is baking in SMB Direct protocol file sharing in Windows 10 Pro for Workstation which allows for high throughput, low latency and low CPU utilization when accessing network shares. It will also introduce support for systems with up to four CPUs (up from Windows 10 and Windows 10 Pro dual CPU limit) and 6 TB of RAM.

Is Windows 10 Pro included in Microsoft 365? 616dcdd0eadc_thm.jpg

Source: ETeknix

Raevenlord, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Is Windows 10 Pro included in Microsoft 365?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Is Windows 10 Pro included in Microsoft 365?

1. Is Windows 10 Pro included in Microsoft 365? - Similar Threads - Pro included Microsoft

2. Replacing Norton 360 Deluxe with the security apps included with Windows 10 and Microsoft 365?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replacing Norton 360 Deluxe with the security apps included with Windows 10 and Microsoft 365?: Replacing Norton 360 Deluxe with the security apps included with Windows 10 and Microsoft 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replacing-norton-360-deluxe-with-the-security-apps/2652225a-9690-4760-a12b-d0b56a15355a
  3. Replacing Norton 360 Deluxe with the security apps included with Windows 10 and Microsoft 365?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Replacing Norton 360 Deluxe with the security apps included with Windows 10 and Microsoft 365?: Replacing Norton 360 Deluxe with the security apps included with Windows 10 and Microsoft 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replacing-norton-360-deluxe-with-the-security-apps/2652225a-9690-4760-a12b-d0b56a15355a
  4. Replacing Norton 360 Deluxe with the security apps included with Windows 10 and Microsoft 365?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows 10 pro Multiple Microsoft 365 business Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 pro Multiple Microsoft 365 business Accounts: Hello, I have a Microsoft Surface Book with Windows 10 Pro. The account that I use to log in is the Microsoft 365 Business Standard account that I have for my personal small business. This works fine and I have no issues. I also have a "day job" that gives me a different...
  6. Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business: My partner's customer purchased Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business and is only able to get about 5 activations with it. Now they get an unable to activate message after imaging is completed. Is there a limit of how many workstations this can be...
  7. Does Microsoft 365 Personal include Windows 10 Home Licence?

Does Microsoft 365 Personal include Windows 10 Home Licence?: I subscribed to Microsoft 365 personal and used this account on my pc. I intended to activate windows later but when I see my activation setting showing it’s already activated. see picture. Does it mean Microsoft 365 include Windows 10 Home Licence? [IMG]...
  8. Does it mean Microsoft 365 include Windows 10 Home Licence?

Does it mean Microsoft 365 include Windows 10 Home Licence?: I subscribed to Microsoft 365 personal and used this account on my pc. I intended to activate windows later but when I see my activation setting showing it’s already activated. see picture. Does it mean Microsoft 365 include Windows 10 Home Licence? [IMG]...
  9. Microsoft 365 Business - Activating Windows 10 Pro

Microsoft 365 Business - Activating Windows 10 Pro: Microsoft 365 Business (not Office 365, but M365) still includes a subscription to Windows 10 Pro, right?? The M365 Plans page had previously shown that the "Business" version included a license to both the Office Products and Windows 10 Pro. I purchased the licenses,...
  10. MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus: I have a question for Microsoft: Is it possible that MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus slows down my computer? I have only experienced it in games that the performance is worse than it was before I installed MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus....