Windows 10: Is Windows 10 Pro License Good for Multiple PCs?

Discus and support Is Windows 10 Pro License Good for Multiple PCs? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Pro installed on one machine but have another PC ordered and on the way and am wondering if my current license can be installed on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdamChicago, May 23, 2019.

1. Is Windows 10 Pro License Good for Multiple PCs?

I have Windows 10 Pro installed on one machine but have another PC ordered and on the way and am wondering if my current license can be installed on multiple machines (how many, 1, 3, 5...more?)

How do I determine this myself?....I went onto my Microsoft account and can't even find my current license listed, so that didn't go anywhere.

:)

AdamChicago, May 23, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 23, 2019
  3. krimetal Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, May 23, 2019
  4. krimetal Win User

Is Windows 10 Pro License Good for Multiple PCs?

Windows 10 upgrade license

The interesting question is that: the upgrade takes place before 29 of July. If I upgrade the PC (change the MB), and I transfer the Win 8.1 license to this new PC (cause 8.1 is retail FPP), will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free? Or a upgrade license must be bought?

krimetal, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Is Windows 10 Pro License Good for Multiple PCs?

1. Is Windows 10 Pro License Good for Multiple PCs? - Similar Threads - Pro License Multiple

2. Where to buy Windows 11 Pro for multiple PCs in Poland?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where to buy Windows 11 Pro for multiple PCs in Poland?: Hi,I am Nancy and we will open a new company in Poland to serve our customers. We just launched our company website but for our employees, we want to buy Microsoft Windows 11 Professional Edition for our 5 computers.Currently, I am using Windows 10 on my Dell Precision 7530...
  3. A single Windows 10 pro License Key is valid on three separate PCs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A single Windows 10 pro License Key is valid on three separate PCs.: Hi,When I verified three different PC licensing keys in my workplace today, I discovered that they were all using the same license key at the same time. All PCs display that they are enabled using a Microsoft digital license. How is that even possible?...
  4. Multiple Windows 10 Pro Retail License Keys

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Multiple Windows 10 Pro Retail License Keys: Hi, at Win 10's early existence, I accumulated 4 Win 10 Pro Retail license keys from non-Microsoft retailers and I still know what the 4 keys are: 1 I've found to be active in a Hyper-V virtual machine. 1 I've found to be active on a rarely booted offline disk. 1 of...
  5. windows 10 multiple licenses

windows 10 multiple licenses: ive recently upgraded 3 of my laptops with solid state drives. I want to install windows on them. is there anyway I can get multiple licenses without spending over $400 ?...
  6. Windows 10 pro to Windows 10 home.. Digital Licensing good for home, not pro, and cannot...

Windows 10 pro to Windows 10 home.. Digital Licensing good for home, not pro, and cannot...: I have tried everything.. I reset the PC and cannot get an option to go back to windows 10 home. I see that my version cannot be activated due to the fact that I am running Windows 10 pro, and the computer troubleshooter says it found a digital license good for Windows 10...
  7. multiple licenses for windows 10

multiple licenses for windows 10: I had bought a windows 10 pro a few months ago and i bought a second pc and want to have windows 10 pro in it. Is it possible to buy a second license for the windows i have so i dont spend so much money buying a new windows 10 pro? Thank you very much...
  8. Windows Licensing Rules, Confusing, Multiple PCs One MSA

Windows Licensing Rules, Confusing, Multiple PCs One MSA: Been searching the internet for ages now, and all the information about the windows 10 activation rules and its Licensing Rules are making my head spin, all i want to know, is how would i go about licensing all my computers with Legit Windows 10 Pro copies, that can all be...
  9. How the Microsoft Digital License works for Multiple PCs Links?

How the Microsoft Digital License works for Multiple PCs Links?: Hi, I'm trying to figure out how the Microsoft Digital License works for the following scenario: I have 3 machines (1 PC + 2 Notebooks), namely 1 x Windows 10 Professional and 2 x Windows 10 Home and I’ve login as main administration account to use all these machines....
  10. Cloning Windows 10 multiple PCs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cloning Windows 10 multiple PCs: I manage a school, have 40 desktop computers. We use Windows 8.1, which were cloned, Windows 8.1 has adapted very well to other computers (unlike hardware). I wanted to do the same with Windows 10. But it does not fit with any other hardware results in Blue Screen....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pro multiple license

2. windows 10 multi license

3. windows 10 multiple licences

4. windows 10 multiple license,
  5. multiple pcs under one windows license,
  6. windows 10 pro multiple licenses,
  7. windows 10 multiple licence,
  8. multiple license windows 10,
  9. windows 10 multi licence,
  10. windows 10 pro license on multiple pcs,
  11. windows 10 license for multiple pcs,