Windows 10: Is Windows 10 Super Virus?

Discus and support Is Windows 10 Super Virus? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I got this mail from Windows user and technician. "H!, I never thought that tech is the one that kills me, but Microsofts SUPERVIRUS Win 10 is about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kaulahuivi, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Is Windows 10 Super Virus?

I got this mail from Windows user and technician.

"H!, I never thought that tech is the one that kills me, but Microsofts SUPERVIRUS Win 10 is about to do just that...

I never had problems with high bloodpressure but before my kidneystoneoperation it was discovered...And you can easily trace that back to the day the SUPERVIRUS Win 10 forceinstalled itself on my computer...

The symptoms that I ignored were cruciating headake from hell, that I thought would go away by itself...But it will not go away before I can use my computer without praying before I start the computer and after when I try to use it without my eyes bleeding because I am so pissed off out of pure rage against my machine...

In the morning I am allready pissed off when I am about to open my ex Dell i5 (SUPERVIRUS destroyed my computers memory) so nowadays I have to sail with one working memory (THANK YOU Bill Gates) when I am waiting to find out what goes to hell today...

I am so pissed off while dragging my self to bed and thank the lord I dont have to see my ex computer that has been raped by the SUPERVIRUS for the next 8 hours...

Do we really have to accept this people I ask you...The company Microsoft is even more covardly then Apple because you can not get in touch with them if you want to tell about problems...

When I open my SUPERVIRUS infected computer i notice that there is something the matter with my account, I go to settings and out of nowhere apears a text that says give us feedback...that is a waste of anyones time I must have made someone mad because the dont reply/response so this is not for me...

In my previous message I demanded to get the information about getting compensation for my memory unit that was destroyed by the SUPERVIRUS, do I sound unreasonable in any way...I just want to use my computer and it is made impossible because SUPERVIRUS Win 10 destroyed the computer...PS If It was not totally clear SUPERVIRUS is Win 10...

Svante Leonard Dahlsten"

:)

kaulahuivi, Jan 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Is Windows 10 Super Virus?

Delta6326, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Is Windows 10 Super Virus?

1. Is Windows 10 Super Virus? - Similar Threads - Super Virus

2. I get lag spikes super randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get lag spikes super randomly: Every so often I've been getting lag spikes at like a consistent 1-5 FPS. They affect everything except for sound for some reason. The time between them varies greatly, from an hour to a couple of days, and they last for around 20 seconds.Specs:TUF Gaming B550-Plus Wi-fi 232...
  3. I get lag spikes super randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get lag spikes super randomly: Every so often I've been getting lag spikes at like a consistent 1-5 FPS. They affect everything except for sound for some reason. The time between them varies greatly, from an hour to a couple of days, and they last for around 20 seconds.Specs:TUF Gaming B550-Plus Wi-fi 232...
  4. Why are my GPU drivers continually getting errors? RTX 2070 Super, Bus 1 MS_Idd_Bus_03

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my GPU drivers continually getting errors? RTX 2070 Super, Bus 1 MS_Idd_Bus_03: I there, my name is Elliot and I'm having a lot of trouble trying to get my RTX 2070 Super to properly work on my laptop. I have tried:* Uninstalling and reinstalling proper drivers for my GPU including older versions. * Trying endless things to get rid of Error 43 on my GPU...
  5. Why are my GPU drivers continually getting errors? RTX 2070 Super, Bus 1 MS_Idd_Bus_03

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my GPU drivers continually getting errors? RTX 2070 Super, Bus 1 MS_Idd_Bus_03: I there, my name is Elliot and I'm having a lot of trouble trying to get my RTX 2070 Super to properly work on my laptop. I have tried:* Uninstalling and reinstalling proper drivers for my GPU including older versions. * Trying endless things to get rid of Error 43 on my GPU...
  6. Why are my GPU drivers continually getting errors? RTX 2070 Super, Bus 1 MS_Idd_Bus_03

7. Why are my GPU drivers continually getting errors? RTX 2070 Super, Bus 1 MS_Idd_Bus_03

8. super slow and had 4 virus-malware in hundreds

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    super slow and had 4 virus-malware in hundreds: its asus note book pc Q504U stock with 1tb drive with 850 gb free space, has 12gb ram core I5 cpu. boot time maybe 10 minutes. ran sfc scannow and it passed ok. ran dism restore health, recheck sfc scan now and it passed. upgraded to win 10 1803 to 1809 which took 6 hours...
  9. super slow and had 4 virus-malware in hundreds

in Windows 10 Support
    super slow and had 4 virus-malware in hundreds: its asus note book pc Q504U stock with 1tb drive boot time maybe 10 minutes. ran sfc scannow and it passed ok. ran dism restore health, recheck sfc scan now and it passed. upgraded to win 10 1803 to 1809 which took 6 hours and it succeeded, win 10 defender said no malware....
  10. Lost stuff to virus, nowfonts/icons super tiny!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost stuff to virus, nowfonts/icons super tiny!!!: Lost most of computer by virus, now “Desktop” is empty... Hello, content of my Desktop is gone by a virus, together with other files and programs. But now I need it to get to "Display" so I can enlarge my extremely tiny text and icons that even with a magnifying glass I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sedlauncher

2. osrrb.exe

3. sedlauncher.exe