Windows 10: Is Windows 10 supported on Lumia 530?

Discus and support Is Windows 10 supported on Lumia 530? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I’ve heard that Windows 10 will not be supported on Lumia 530. if this information is correct, when is it gonna happen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jeffrey Gaudet1, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Is Windows 10 supported on Lumia 530?

I’ve heard that Windows 10 will not be supported on Lumia 530. if this information is correct, when is it gonna happen?

:)

Jeffrey Gaudet1, Jan 21, 2020
  2. Cvrk Win User

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Is Windows 10 supported on Lumia 530? [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows 10 Preview On Nokia Lumia 920 - Windows Central Forums
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

3. farby Win User
    nokia lumia 530 & windows 10

Though with 4GB Internal memory, It has been listed under the Upgrade eligibility list released by Microsoft ..

farby, Jan 21, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Is Windows 10 supported on Lumia 530?

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

Got a Lumia 822 with Windows 8.10.14203.306 (plus, also, ran WP 10 for a short while... to many problems in the earlier versions; so, I put 8.1 back).
    And, Glance is not needed as an app add-on (as it was on WP 8.0 and WP8.1)... it is included in the settings and works great in WP8.1 update and WP10.

If you are in a country that WP10 is available at this time and your phone is listed, all you need do is sign up for the Windows 10 insider app on your phone and run update to install the WP10 preview... no hacking needed.
    Or, you change your phone to US, as you did.
    You don't have to do all the hacking this and that.

EDIT:
    If you do not have Glance on your phone... you can try searching the app store for it and install or re-install it; or, try the app Nokia update and see if that will install any missing items.
    There is a Glance screen bug, where some people are not getting the glance screen.
    There are some other bugs where people have had to reset phone or re-install the everything.

Goodluck.

95Viper, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Is Windows 10 supported on Lumia 530?

1. Is Windows 10 supported on Lumia 530? - Similar Threads - supported Lumia 530

2. Emergency Lumia Pin Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emergency Lumia Pin Support: i had upgraded my lumia 435 to windows 10, with a pin connected to it. however, when it upgraded, thepin keyboard disappeared, and im assuming all others did aswell. i cannot hard reset, as i have valuable info. what do i do?...
  3. Emergency Lumia Pin Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emergency Lumia Pin Support: i had upgraded my lumia 435 to windows 10, with a pin connected to it. however, when it upgraded, thepin keyboard disappeared, and im assuming all others did aswell. i cannot hard reset, as i have valuable info. what do i do?...
  4. Emergency Lumia Pin Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. lumia 530 not charging or being reconized my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lumia 530 not charging or being reconized my computer: hey so i just bought a lumia 530 dual sim but the problem is its not charging nor being reconized by my computer windows 8.1 but the charger i have works with mylumia 635 so any fix for this?...
  6. lumia 530 not charging or being reconized my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lumia 530 not charging or being reconized my computer: hey so i just bought a lumia 530 dual sim but the problem is its not charging nor being reconized by my computer windows 8.1 but the charger i have works with mylumia 635 so any fix for this?...
  7. Forgot pin for nokia lumia 530 phone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot pin for nokia lumia 530 phone: Hi l have forgotten the pin to open my nokia lumia 530 phone, but don't want to do a factory reset as that would mean losing messages and pictures that l haven't saved. Is there another way?...
  8. Windows 10 ARM for Lumia is getting sensors support

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 ARM for Lumia is getting sensors support: Windows 10 ARM project for Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL has given a new life to Windows phones and opened the door to new features that weren’t actually possible on Windows 10 Mobile. More recently, Windows 10 on ARM project for Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL received a driver...
  9. lumia phone support

in Windows 10 Customization
    lumia phone support: Guys, I need your support my contacts at my Lumia mobile dont appear after I erase Hotmail (I reset it back although ). The problem started when I couldn't send or receive sms....
  10. Windows 10 Mobile - Lumia 530 - Unable to update to new build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Mobile - Lumia 530 - Unable to update to new build: Hi. I've got a Nokia Lumia 530 and it was running happily on Win10. With the new build out you had to firstly roll back to 8.1 Update 1, then install Windows Insider and update. Unfortunately I don't seem to have enough drive space to do the update. It needs 1.35 gig and...