Windows 10: IS WINDOWS 10 (WHICH EDITION) IS WORKABLE FOR REMOTE DESKTOP PROTOCOL MULTI USER.

Discus and support IS WINDOWS 10 (WHICH EDITION) IS WORKABLE FOR REMOTE DESKTOP PROTOCOL MULTI USER. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i was earlier using Windows 7 with remote desktop multi user. i wanted to know which windows 10 support multi user in remote desktop protocol.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnkurGupta31, Sep 12, 2019.

1. IS WINDOWS 10 (WHICH EDITION) IS WORKABLE FOR REMOTE DESKTOP PROTOCOL MULTI USER.

i was earlier using Windows 7 with remote desktop multi user. i wanted to know which windows 10 support multi user in remote desktop protocol.

:)

AnkurGupta31, Sep 12, 2019

2. Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, Sep 12, 2019
  3. remote desktop protocol error

Good day, i have been using remote desktop regularly but now i cannot connect as on the last step, i get "Protocol error" log in again and without success.

Thanks

Braam De Swardt, Sep 12, 2019
  4. IS WINDOWS 10 (WHICH EDITION) IS WORKABLE FOR REMOTE DESKTOP PROTOCOL MULTI USER.

Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) for windows 10

Is there a Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) for windows 10?

If there is, how do I download it? Where do I find it? Is it free?

JoaquinArguello, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

IS WINDOWS 10 (WHICH EDITION) IS WORKABLE FOR REMOTE DESKTOP PROTOCOL MULTI USER.

1. IS WINDOWS 10 (WHICH EDITION) IS WORKABLE FOR REMOTE DESKTOP PROTOCOL MULTI USER. - Similar Threads - EDITION WORKABLE REMOTE

2. Remote desktop protocol setup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote desktop protocol setup: Hi guys We have a VPN in our company client. But we want to restrict access from remote desktop protocol to only machines that are phisically in local network. Is it possible to make this setup in windows? or Is it better to make it in anti virus software? 183182
  3. Remote desktop protocol setup

in Windows 10 Support
    Remote desktop protocol setup: Hi guys We have a VPN in our company client. But we want to restrict access from remote desktop protocol to only machines that are phisically in local network. Is it possible to make this setup in windows? or Is it better to make it in anti virus software? 183182
  4. Remote Desktop Protocol issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remote Desktop Protocol issues: Hi, Can you please advise when an update regarding the RDP issue with the barcode scanner will be available? I tried all the possible settings to delay the barcode decode, but when using the RDP session with the windows key combination on the remote desktop option, the...
  5. Remote Desktop protocol error

Remote Desktop protocol error: I keep getting kicked off of a remote desktop connection with a protocol error message, does anybody know how to fix it. Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-protocol-error/420ccd05-45b8-4855-a30d-3e1e18262f9f
  6. Remote Desktop protocol error

Remote Desktop protocol error: I've been using remote desktop without any problems since the end of March. About two weeks ago I started to get kicked out of sessions with the message 'Because of a protocol error, this session will be disconnected. Please try connecting to the remote computer again'. I end...
  7. Windows 10 Remote Desktop Custom Multi-Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Remote Desktop Custom Multi-Monitor: I am running Windows 10 Pro on one machine that has three monitors. The remote computer Windows 10 Enterprise has dual monitors. I'd like to assign just two of the three monitors to the remote computer's dual monitors. Any tips/suggestions would be greatly appreciated....
  8. Remote desktop Protocol Windows 10: can it warn before logging in if another user is...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote desktop Protocol Windows 10: can it warn before logging in if another user is...: In our office, we have multiple users that sometimes use RDP to connect to the same computer. Currently, it just boots the first user off if a second user logs in. Is there a setting that warns if someone is already connected?...
  9. remote desktop users

remote desktop users: I have a problem in that i user disconnects the other user, more detail below: The main pc (called Server-pc) has 3 users, 'administrator', 'owner' and 'client'. another computer has 1 user (client) when the 'owner' is using the server-pc and the another pc user on pc...
  10. Multi user login on Home edition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multi user login on Home edition: My win 7 pro allows multiple users to be logged in at the same time. Is this available on win 10 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/multi-user-login-on-home-edition/d83a730f-bd42-42e5-969c-9feb1a14f26d