Windows 10: IS WINDOWS 10 (WHICH EDITION) IS WORKABLE FOR REMOTE DESKTOP PROTOCOL MULTI USER.

Discus and support IS WINDOWS 10 (WHICH EDITION) IS WORKABLE FOR REMOTE DESKTOP PROTOCOL MULTI USER. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i was earlier using Windows 7 with remote desktop multi user. i wanted to know which windows 10 support multi user in remote desktop protocol.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnkurGupta31, Sep 12, 2019 at 3:17 AM.

1. IS WINDOWS 10 (WHICH EDITION) IS WORKABLE FOR REMOTE DESKTOP PROTOCOL MULTI USER.

i was earlier using Windows 7 with remote desktop multi user. i wanted to know which windows 10 support multi user in remote desktop protocol.

:)

AnkurGupta31, Sep 12, 2019 at 3:17 AM

2. Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, Sep 12, 2019 at 3:20 AM
  3. remote desktop protocol error

Good day, i have been using remote desktop regularly but now i cannot connect as on the last step, i get "Protocol error" log in again and without success.

Thanks

Braam De Swardt, Sep 12, 2019 at 3:20 AM
  4. IS WINDOWS 10 (WHICH EDITION) IS WORKABLE FOR REMOTE DESKTOP PROTOCOL MULTI USER.

Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) for windows 10

Is there a Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) for windows 10?

If there is, how do I download it? Where do I find it? Is it free?

JoaquinArguello, Sep 12, 2019 at 3:20 AM
Thema:

IS WINDOWS 10 (WHICH EDITION) IS WORKABLE FOR REMOTE DESKTOP PROTOCOL MULTI USER.

1. IS WINDOWS 10 (WHICH EDITION) IS WORKABLE FOR REMOTE DESKTOP PROTOCOL MULTI USER. - Similar Threads - EDITION WORKABLE REMOTE

2. Remote desktop on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Remote desktop on Windows 10: I am connecting to a windows 10 PRO machine using RDP (Remmina on Ubunut 18.04 LTS). It works without flaw except when I reboot the windows 10 machine I have to login to the machine using physical keyboard/screen. After that I can connect with the Remmina client, disconnect...
  3. Remote Desktop - Multiple Users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop - Multiple Users: I have set up my primary PC in my basement and am using a laptop to remote into it in my office. I have remote desktop set up so that I as the primary user (admin) can log in, but I would like to set up additional profiles so that my kids can log in using their profiles on...
  4. remote desktop users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    remote desktop users: I have a problem in that i user disconnects the other user, more detail below: The main pc (called Server-pc) has 3 users, 'administrator', 'owner' and 'client'. another computer has 1 user (client) when the 'owner' is using the server-pc and the another pc user on pc...
  5. Remote Desktop Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remote Desktop Windows 10: Yesterday I used my remote desktop connection without any problem today I try to enter and I can not use this and I need to be able to use my remote desktop connection any solution? I really was connecting very well but now what happened?...
  6. Multi user windows 10 licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Multi user windows 10 licence: I have a laptop with windows 10 already installed. we have previously purchased a licence that's is good for up to 5 machines / users. How do I get this installed on my lap top without having access to my daughters docs and her having access to mine? It was originally...
  7. Multi user login on Home edition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multi user login on Home edition: My win 7 pro allows multiple users to be logged in at the same time. Is this available on win 10 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/multi-user-login-on-home-edition/d83a730f-bd42-42e5-969c-9feb1a14f26d
  8. Multi-monitor remote in using Remote Desktop Connection client with a VPN?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multi-monitor remote in using Remote Desktop Connection client with a VPN?: So here's the skinny. I'm working remotely on the weekends using a VPN through a third-party client right now. It makes me use one monitor to work, and I want to remote in with multi-monitor support. Notes: - I am remoting in from a Windows 10 Home computer into a...
  9. Multi Desktop utility's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi Desktop utility's: Hey, So I just upgraded from 7 on which I used ultramon. I found this very useful and used a few of the utilities it came with, mainly the move window to next screen which I assigned to a macro key on my keyboard Now I know windows does this by pressing Windows + shift...
  10. Which Windows 10 editions get which features?

in Windows 10 News
    Which Windows 10 editions get which features?: Wondering whether Windows 10 Home, Pro, Enterprise or Education will have all the bells and whistles you want and need? Here's Microsoft's feature comparison chart detailing how each edition stacks up. On July 2, Microsoft posted for the first time a comparison chart which...