Windows 10: Is Windows 10X a new operating system?

Discus and support Is Windows 10X a new operating system? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is Windows 10X a new operating system or just a new edition, like Home and Pro? I've heard both, I've heard that it's a new operating system based... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TotalConquest, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Is Windows 10X a new operating system?

Is Windows 10X a new operating system or just a new edition, like Home and Pro?

I've heard both, I've heard that it's a new operating system based on Windows Core OS, as well as a new edition that will run on dual-display devices.

I've also heard that laptops will be the first ones to get it, and even insider builds for Windows 10X will be released soon.

Please give reasons for the answer to the survey, not just select

:)

TotalConquest, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft new Windows Lite OS may be called Windows 10X

UPDATE 10/2: Introducing Windows 10X: enabling dual-screen PCs in 2020

Read more:

Brink, Aug 1, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Is Windows 10X a new operating system?

Windows 10X

Will all windows users can upgrade to windows 10x for free as they got chance to upgrade from windows 8 to windows?

Abir Mohammad Turza, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Is Windows 10X a new operating system?

1. Is Windows 10X a new operating system? - Similar Threads - 10X operating system

2. Windows 11 is NOT a new Operating System

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 11 is NOT a new Operating System: I don't think enough people are spelling this out. Windows 11 is NOT real. Windows 11 is NOT a new operating system. Those of us old enough to remember, will know that Windows traditionally came as a massive upgrade every few years. The upgrade would be huge, new drivers...
  3. Windows 10x

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10x: Hello do anyone know is windows 10x real? Is Microsoft still working on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10x/7d9a1d39-806b-407d-a893-f2f5c1fadc63
  4. Windows 10x has new antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10x has new antivirus: We love our avast,avg,mcafee,nod32 Windows has got brand new antivirus with all lastest virus data base built in..ignite..if I remember the name right We will be safe online and protected.. Defender was only a beta..this is official U love Windows 7 right Then window vista...
  5. Windows 10x has new antivirus

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10x has new antivirus: We love our avast,avg,mcafee,nod32 Windows has got brand new antivirus with all lastest virus data base built in..ignite..if I remember the name right We will be safe online and protected.. Defender was only a beta..this is official U love Windows 7 right Then window vista...
  6. Windows 10X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10X: I have a laptop with 4gb of ram and 500gb HDD. It is not foldablei.e it cannot be used as a tablet nor it has a touchscreen. I have heard that Microsoft is working on Windows 10X for single screened devices. Does it mean that my laptop will get itWindows 10X Update? Please...
  7. Windows 10X

Windows 10X: Hi there Does anyone know where the ISO media creation file of Windows 10X is? If yes, is it from the official website of Microsoft? Please tell me...And, I would like to know the features of Windows 10X, whether it is better than Windows 10 Pro and 10 Home in education,...
  8. Windows 10x

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10x: Is there any chance now that Panos panay runs Windows that we could get live tiles on Windows 10x? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10x/2af305b5-9dcf-4e7b-99fe-9a4418c8cfe8
  9. Londing an operating system into a new computer

Londing an operating system into a new computer: Recently I build a new computer and as I try to load microsoft operating system I downloaded into my flash card from microsoft, it asked me to enter the product key. Since I did not recieve yet the product key for the new operating system from microsoft yesterday, I tried to...
  10. New Operating System!

New Operating System!: Is there a new upcoming operating system after Windows-10 in the near future? (like windows 11 or 12 or something like this?) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-operating-system/fe2c4972-973d-42a4-8b35-c1a08c775127