Windows 10: is windows 11 better than windows 10

Discus and support is windows 11 better than windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, is windows 11 better than windows 10. thanks. 150094 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rqhhe, Feb 8, 2020.

1. rqhhe Win User

is windows 11 better than windows 10

hi,
    is windows 11 better than windows 10.
    thanks.

:)

rqhhe, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

1. is windows 11 better than windows 10 - Similar Threads - better

2. Which browser is better? Chrome or Edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which browser is better? Chrome or Edge?: Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
  3. Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data: Hello guys,few days ago i arrived to my work as usuall and started PC. Everything went fine until Windows loaded my desktop. There were 80 % of icons missing. All of the programs i assume were able to start but after finding them on hard drives or Start menu, only few had...
  4. Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data

Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data: Hello guys,few days ago i arrived to my work as usuall and started PC. Everything went fine until Windows loaded my desktop. There were 80 % of icons missing. All of the programs i assume were able to start but after finding them on hard drives or Start menu, only few had...
  5. Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Microsoft! YOU BETTER FIX THIS NOW!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft! YOU BETTER FIX THIS NOW!!!: Hello, I am running Windows 11 23H2 Home Insider Preview, and I am experiencing difficulties running Roblox, nothing opens.Is there any way to fix this without downgrading my operating system?If you are curious, here are my PC specifications below:...
  7. Microsoft! YOU BETTER FIX THIS NOW!!!

Microsoft! YOU BETTER FIX THIS NOW!!!: Hello, I am running Windows 11 23H2 Home Insider Preview, and I am experiencing difficulties running Roblox, nothing opens.Is there any way to fix this without downgrading my operating system?If you are curious, here are my PC specifications below:...
  8. What runs better on an old laptop? Windows 7 or Windows Vista?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What runs better on an old laptop? Windows 7 or Windows Vista?: I have this old Windows Xp era laptop and have Windows 7 installed but its really slow, so I was wondering if Windows Vista being older runs faster than 7....
  9. What runs better on an old laptop? Windows 7 or Windows Vista?

What runs better on an old laptop? Windows 7 or Windows Vista?: I have this old Windows Xp era laptop and have Windows 7 installed but its really slow, so I was wondering if Windows Vista being older runs faster than 7....
  10. What will happen if I press Yes to reset fTPM BitLocker. Image attached below for better...

What will happen if I press Yes to reset fTPM BitLocker. Image attached below for better...: Upon login to the MS account, the recovery key seems to be absent.I watched this video to understand but I don't see any screen to enter the BitLocker key blue screen at the start of the video.https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vfrs5k9nSk4Please suggest.Thank you...