Windows 10: Is Windows 32bit good for old hardware?

Discus and support Is Windows 32bit good for old hardware? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My main computer is an HP Pavillon G6 with Intel Core i3-2330M and 4GB of RAM. The problem is since Windows 7 Home Premuim 64bit ran out of support and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Furretly, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Is Windows 32bit good for old hardware?

My main computer is an HP Pavillon G6 with Intel Core i3-2330M and 4GB of RAM. The problem is since Windows 7 Home Premuim 64bit ran out of support and Windows 10 64bit is really slow, i was wondering if Windows 10 32bit will be good for this kind of hardware. (sorry for my bad english)

submitted by /u/Furretly
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Furretly, Jul 29, 2020

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Jul 29, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 29, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Is Windows 32bit good for old hardware?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Is Windows 32bit good for old hardware? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Is Windows 32bit good for old hardware?

1. Is Windows 32bit good for old hardware? - Similar Threads - 32bit old hardware

2. Deactivate windows digital license for good on old hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deactivate windows digital license for good on old hardware: Hi all. I have recently bought a new computer. I managed to activate windows 11 on my new machine by linking my license to my microsoft account.I am selling the old pc but every time i do a clean install, windows activates itself as soon as it is connected to the internet,...
  3. Deactivate windows digital license for good on old hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deactivate windows digital license for good on old hardware: Hi all. I have recently bought a new computer. I managed to activate windows 11 on my new machine by linking my license to my microsoft account.I am selling the old pc but every time i do a clean install, windows activates itself as soon as it is connected to the internet,...
  4. Windows 10 and D: Drive and old time good games :....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and D: Drive and old time good games :....: Hi There, I have a problem with the software that seems to have gone back to the dark ages, regarding the fact that when you insert a CD into the CD Drive, the CD Drive is blocked to opening the content on the Drive, with this message: Location is not available D:\ is...
  5. Massive fps drops on good hardware

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Massive fps drops on good hardware: Massive fps problems with good hardware Yo so i recently started playing apex and i have my gpu (1080 ti) at 100% usage, cpu (8700k) at 30% ish and temps are super fine (both gpu and cpu are 65 degrees max) however i have terrible fps not only in the spaceship phase (where...
  6. Hardware Issues With Old Computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware Issues With Old Computer: Hi. I'm not expecting any definite answers, here, but I'm hoping for a few ideas. I decided to try to install Win10 on an old desktop. It is barely minimum spec (896MB RAM - not sure why this isn't 1GB - another issue?). However, this isn't the issue. I can get virtually...
  7. Hardware Issues With Old Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Hardware Issues With Old Computer: Hi. I'm not expecting any definite answers, here, but I'm hoping for a few ideas. I decided to try to install Win10 on an old desktop. It is barely minimum spec (896MB RAM - not sure why this isn't 1GB - another issue?). However, this isn't the issue. I can get virtually...
  8. Unexpected performance issues despite good hardware

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unexpected performance issues despite good hardware: OS: W10 64bit version 1909 (OS Build 18363.720) Hello. I am having horrible issues playing basically any game. Before starting, 2 "unfortunate" events had happened to my PC: 1. Once (almost a year ago) someone unplugged one of my RAMs (2x4gb) while the PC was turned on and...
  9. old hardware licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    old hardware licence: Ok so a bit of background before my question... I had purchased a laptop for my daughter a few years back with windows 7 on it, when the offer to upgrade to 10 for free came up I did so. Jump ahead to this past August I bought her a new laptop with windows 10 preinstalled. My...
  10. Windows Activation Error after significant Hardware change and going from 32bit to 64bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation Error after significant Hardware change and going from 32bit to 64bit: Hi all, today I upgraded my ancient PC from an Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 to a Ryzen 5 2600, including changing the motherboard, and the boot drive. With that change I also went from x86 to x64 architecture because the new system includes 8 GB of DDR4 RAM. After setting...