Windows 10: is windows 7 good for the ssd

Discus and support is windows 7 good for the ssd in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; is ssd hardisk support the windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by devanarayananBP, Jan 14, 2022.

1. is windows 7 good for the ssd

is ssd hardisk support the windows 7

:)

devanarayananBP, Jan 14, 2022

2. A-Data Ships XPG SX95 and S592 SSDs with New Windows 7 TRIM Firmware

Hmm somethings a miss there, namely the fact there are only 3 features listed twice *Roll Eyes is windows 7 good for the ssd :rolleyes:

InTeL-iNsIdE, Jan 16, 2022
  3. robal Win User
    Windows 7 SSD Optimization Question

To be honest, nothing should be changed.
    Windows 7 will work well with SSD, without any 'tweaks'.
    All "tweak" guides are overzealous in changes. Just leave it be. There are downsides to doing all those things they suggest.

If you used anything else than Windows 7 installer to partition the drive, you may want to check whether it's properly aligned: TechPowerUp

Cheers,

robal, Jan 16, 2022
  4. hellrazor Win User

is windows 7 good for the ssd

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

is windows 7 good for the ssd

1. is windows 7 good for the ssd - Similar Threads - ssd

2. Windows 11 clean install on brand new SSD. Error message saying 'The PC can't run Windows 11'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 clean install on brand new SSD. Error message saying 'The PC can't run Windows 11': Hi all,I bought a brand new Windows 11 home Pro USB to install on a brand new SSD. However, it say 'The PC can't run Windows 11' after keying in the product key.I have flashed my MB with the latest Bios, enabled TPM, enable secure boot..... However, when I enabled secure...
  3. Windows 11 clean install on brand new SSD. Error message saying 'The PC can't run Windows 11'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 clean install on brand new SSD. Error message saying 'The PC can't run Windows 11': Hi all,I bought a brand new Windows 11 home Pro USB to install on a brand new SSD. However, it say 'The PC can't run Windows 11' after keying in the product key.I have flashed my MB with the latest Bios, enabled TPM, enable secure boot..... However, when I enabled secure...
  4. Why is my 2tb SSD formatted to only 500gb?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my 2tb SSD formatted to only 500gb?: So, I bought a new computer IBUYPOWER RBY slhbg227 about half a year ago and I just realized that even though it says I have a capacity of 1.9tb in the task manager, it also says that only 466gb of it is formatted??? When I go into files it also says I only have 466gb of...
  5. Why is my 2tb SSD formatted to only 500gb?

Why is my 2tb SSD formatted to only 500gb?: So, I bought a new computer IBUYPOWER RBY slhbg227 about half a year ago and I just realized that even though it says I have a capacity of 1.9tb in the task manager, it also says that only 466gb of it is formatted??? When I go into files it also says I only have 466gb of...
  6. Windows not letting me partition my SSD past 2GB.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not letting me partition my SSD past 2GB.: Hi so I am trying to dual-boot Windows and Ubuntu on my 256GB SSD. I have 120GB free and I am trying to partition 40GB of it to install Ubuntu 24.04. I have read other forum posts about this and it said to Optimise the SSD. I have tried this and it hasn't worked. I am willing...
  7. Windows not letting me partition my SSD past 2GB.

Windows not letting me partition my SSD past 2GB.: Hi so I am trying to dual-boot Windows and Ubuntu on my 256GB SSD. I have 120GB free and I am trying to partition 40GB of it to install Ubuntu 24.04. I have read other forum posts about this and it said to Optimise the SSD. I have tried this and it hasn't worked. I am willing...
  8. A Windows 10 Pro OS license how can be used as a VM installation from external ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Windows 10 Pro OS license how can be used as a VM installation from external ssd: Hello,I have A Windows 10 Pro OS license OEM key, how can be used as a VM installation in VMware Workstation Pro 17.x, or VirtualBox 7.x…?In other words if the VM is being used in a host PC Windows 10 Pro, from an external SSD drive, can used or transferred to a secondary...
  9. A Windows 10 Pro OS license how can be used as a VM installation from external ssd

A Windows 10 Pro OS license how can be used as a VM installation from external ssd: Hello,I have A Windows 10 Pro OS license OEM key, how can be used as a VM installation in VMware Workstation Pro 17.x, or VirtualBox 7.x…?In other words if the VM is being used in a host PC Windows 10 Pro, from an external SSD drive, can used or transferred to a secondary...
  10. A Windows 10 Pro OS license how can be used as a VM installation from external ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade