Windows 10: Is windows defender enough

Discus and support Is windows defender enough in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is windows defender enough for me cuz i game and i some time install cracked softwares... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by APPLEJET, Jul 3, 2022.

1. APPLEJET Win User

Is windows defender enough

Is windows defender enough for me cuz i game and i some time install cracked softwares

:)

APPLEJET, Jul 3, 2022

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jul 3, 2022
  3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Jul 3, 2022
  4. Arul_D Win User

Installing Apps on Windows 10 Has Windows Defender Finding Malware

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to third party apps?
    I would suggest you to open Windows defender and add exclusions and check if it helps. Follow the steps to add exclusions in windows Defender.

• Type Windows defender settings in the search bar and press enter

• Under Exclusions click on Add Exclusion
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Arul_D, Jul 3, 2022
Thema:

1. Is windows defender enough - Similar Threads - defender enough

2. is win defender good enough

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is win defender good enough: in av test feb 2023 win defender of win 10 has taken 18 our of 18 points , it was the only one who took an award from av ... then why everybody says that it is not good enough ? if that so why it always picks the trophy ? what kind of security flaw is in it ? if it has lower...
  3. is win defender good enough

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is win defender good enough: in av test feb 2023 win defender of win 10 has taken 18 our of 18 points , it was the only one who took an award from av ... then why everybody says that it is not good enough ? if that so why it always picks the trophy ? what kind of security flaw is in it ? if it has lower...
  4. is win defender good enough

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. What's the Best Antivirus for Windows 10 and 11? (Is Microsoft Defender Good Enough?)

in Windows 10 News
    What's the Best Antivirus for Windows 10 and 11? (Is Microsoft Defender Good Enough?): Gone are the days when Windows would insist on installing antivirus software. Since Windows 8, you can inbuilt antivirus software known as Windows Defender. However, is this enough? Can this software keep your system and data protected? This article will look at whether you...
  6. Is windows defender enough

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is windows defender enough: Is windows defender enough for me cuz i game and i some time install cracked softwares https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-defender-enough/608c1720-42d6-49f1-a355-a6217e373108
  7. Is windows defender enough

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is windows defender enough: Is windows defender enough for me cuz i game and i some time install cracked softwares https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-defender-enough/608c1720-42d6-49f1-a355-a6217e373108
  8. Is Windows Defender Enough?

Is Windows Defender Enough?: I am continuously getting popups from Mcafee, who i don't subscribe to but had a free trial when I bought the laptop. They say allsorts is wrong but Windows Defender says it is fine. Am I ok and how do I stop these pop ups?...
  9. Is Windows Defender Good Enough to Protect my PC by Itself?

Is Windows Defender Good Enough to Protect my PC by Itself?: Dear: AllIs Windows Defender Good Enough to Protect my PC by Itself?Kind Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-defender-good-enough-to-protect-my-pc/7d0a6a2d-9c77-485d-a5c9-015245f99722
  10. Is Windows Defender enough?

Is Windows Defender enough?: Just Remaining 5 days of my ESET subscription..... I am thinking of just using Microsoft Defender on my surface Pro device..... So I want to ask Is defender enough for WIN 10 as many other AV programs drains Battery....so I thought defender would be a great option and light...